Cruise documents have CLASSIC but I have the GO BEST package as indicated on my bill

mvaughan

Yes- Happened on our last cruise in that it was on our seapass card but I paid no mind until I wanted to order an Amstel Light and was informed that our package didn't cover that beer.

We too had the Go Best, and a quick trip to Guest Services resolved the issue with a new card that correctly had the premium code.

As long as your invoice is marked "GOBEST" you're good to go for the premium package (even if it says you have the Classic drink package). Just make sure your SeaPass card shows the correct package when you check in. They can fix it on the spot if it is wrong.

When booking thru Celebrity, I initially had only 2 perks (Go Better) and the classic beverage package was indicated on my confirmation. I was later upgraded to all 4 Go Best perks but the new confirmation still reflected only the Classic. Multiple calls later confirming I was was indeed showing up as Go Best on their end, they still could not send me a corrected confirmation. Continues to show Classic code but does say Go Best with other perks as well. Must be some sort of glitch so I'll make sure it's right on the Seapass.

When booking thru Celebrity, I initially had only 2 perks (Go Better) and the classic beverage package was indicated on my confirmation. I was later upgraded to all 4 Go Best perks but the new confirmation still reflected only the Classic. Multiple calls later confirming I was was indeed showing up as Go Best on their end, they still could not send me a corrected confirmation. Continues to show Classic code but does say Go Best with other perks as well. Must be some sort of glitch so I'll make sure it's right on the Seapass.

I would try one more time to get it worked out before you leave. Ultimately, you will be fine - but you really don't want to be starting your cruise standing in line at guest relations waiting for them to correct your seapass.

Mike

I have the samme issue. I have emailed Celebrity multiple times and never get an answer (or I got two answers from someone that told me that they were forwarding it to the correct department - which never got back to me.)

I have called multiple times. Once I was told that it must be corrected as it is wrongly listed on my order, but they were unable to correct as they did not "own" my order (I booked on celebrity.com) - they would put me through - but no one answered. A couple of days later I called, and they informed that it would be fixed. A month later I called again, and was rudly informed that I worry about nothing and that some months before my cruise it would be corrected. Still no change. Order history still says Classic package. I don't want to stand in line and I would love my cruise docs to be correct before I go to the terminal in April. Any tips what I should do?

If you booked yourself directly with Celebrity, just give them a call, explain the problem and ask them to send you an updated invoice with the correct information.

If you used a TA, have them do this for you.

I wouldn't want to start my cruise off with a trip to guest services to straighten out a problem. Better to take care of it before you go.

If you booked yourself directly with Celebrity, just give them a call, explain the problem and ask them to send you an updated invoice with the correct information.

It's not just to call Celebrity when they rudely refuse to help you or claim that they can't help you. I booked on celebrity.com.

Call the Captain's Club directly. They will be able to take care of it for you. They have been more than helpful to me in changing our dining to Select (when we were first informed it was not even able to be waitlisted) and then moving our cabins around so that we would be next to each other. (Party of 2 cabins which had been booked as a guarantee).

800-760-0654

It's not just to call Celebrity when they rudely refuse to help you or claim that they can't help you. I booked on celebrity.com.

Anyone who tells you they can't help you is not doing their job.

Booking on the website is the same as booking over the phone.

Unfortunate that you got a rep that was rude, but I would keep calling until I got someone to do what I was requesting.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I would try one more time to get it worked out before you leave. Ultimately, you will be fine - but you really don't want to be starting your cruise standing in line at guest relations waiting for them to correct your seapass.

Mike

Thank you! I'll try them again. We did get a Bon voyage call from Celebrity Concierge, worth a call back to them!

I'm just a preview member - first Celebrity cruise - will they still help me?

This is our first Celebrity cruise too and I booked direct with Celebrity thru the 800 #. I was able to access my order on line and in the details by paging down I found that Premium was included. I printed those pages to take with me just in case, but am going to try calling one more time to get the corrected confirmation.

Call the Captain's Club directly. They will be able to take care of it for you. They have been more than helpful to me in changing our dining to Select (when we were first informed it was not even able to be waitlisted) and then moving our cabins around so that we would be next to each other. (Party of 2 cabins which had been booked as a guarantee).

800-760-0654

I did this but they said as long as it says "Go Best" I'm fine and won't change the invoice. I will not be getting out of a checkin line until I know my card is for premium package lol

I had this issue, too. When we booked, the Classic package was included. I upgraded to the GO BEST and subsequently, the Premium package. Our docs showed the Classic package. I called them and they e-mailed me my confirmation that showed the GO BEST and the Premium package. I will be taking that with me on board, should there be any issues.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all, just an update, I just called celebrity in the US and they could not help me as I live in Europe. They put me through to their international reservations office that said to me that the Go Best promotion includes the classic package and not the premium package. I told the representative that it is mentioned on the internet that the included beverage package should be the premium, but he literally YELLED back at me that the included package should be Classic and not Premium in a condescending manner. I think it's the same agent I have been speaking with before, but can't prove anything. So now I have tried to email and call multiple times, and I am starting to get a bit tired of this bad service. Is there any place I can call / email without getting scolded or ignored? It seems like passengers from countries outside of US / Canada / UK is not important for celebrity.

Hello all, just an update, I just called celebrity in the US and they could not help me as I live in Europe. They put me through to their international reservations office that said to me that the Go Best promotion includes the classic package and not the premium package. I told the representative that it is mentioned on the internet that the included beverage package should be the premium, but he literally YELLED back at me that the included package should be Classic and not Premium in a condescending manner. I think it's the same agent I have been speaking with before, but can't prove anything. So now I have tried to email and call multiple times, and I am starting to get a bit tired of this bad service. Is there any place I can call / email without getting scolded or ignored? It seems like passengers from countries outside of US / Canada / UK is not important for celebrity.

They did change their packages and classic is the default on the GoBest package. When I booked mine it said classic but with a free upgrade to Premium. I have it in email direct from my Celebrity (with whom I booked the trip with) that I have in fact the premium package. Hope this helps.

They did change their packages and classic is the default on the GoBest package. When I booked mine it said classic but with a free upgrade to Premium. I have it in email direct from my Celebrity (with whom I booked the trip with) that I have in fact the premium package. Hope this helps.

When did they change this? When I called to upgrade, I was adviced that my beverage package would be upgraded to Premium.

I finally managed to reach a lovely person on Wednesday which sent me a copy of my invoice where the premium beverage code BEVPRINGR? was mentioned and she said that my promotion does include this package. So there is a lot of miscommunication regarding this topic.

When did they change this? When I called to upgrade, I was adviced that my beverage package would be upgraded to Premium.

I finally managed to reach a lovely person on Wednesday which sent me a copy of my invoice where the premium beverage code BEVPRINGR? was mentioned and she said that my promotion does include this package. So there is a lot of miscommunication regarding this topic.

I noticed it during a sale in which guests 3 and 4 in cabin got half price fare. The go best package included the classic and part of the promotion was a "free" upgrade to premium. Maybe creative advertising?