Are there still evening pool deck parties offered?

Pier290

When we went to Bermuda on Summit they offered a super fun pool deck tropical party one night with a band, food, contests, dancing etc.

Do they still have these events? On Equinox in Carribean? ?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Forums mobile app

Also interested for this info for Reflection.

There has not been food served at the deck party for several years now. Generally I have felt them to be pretty lame where the ships dancers would come out for about 15 minutes to try to get the people dancing then they would scatter as soon as their time was up. I don't think were very well attended with only a couple of hundred people maybe.

Just off the Equinox 11 night and they had a Rock the Deck party on the overnight in Cozumel. The singers and dancers performed for 1/2 hour some classic rock material then the house band took over. The place was rocking with both decks full of people, probably close to 1/2 the ship. I have to say this was the best deck party I've seen in years on Celebrity. Maybe because we were docked and it was nice temp and not windy.

The majority of our recent cruises have had a deck party while sailing to the next port (weather permitting). Some of these have been the most fun we've had on a cruise, while others have been kind of lame. I guess it depends on how much effort the cruise director and staff put into it, as well as how keen/involved the passengers are.

Good luck, hope they have one on yours.

Would LOVE to have one of these for our August Equinox sailing to the Eastern Caribbean. It's a 7 night, with no overnight stays, but we have 5 couples around 40 years old that would absolutely be there! Any chance?

Dan

You might want to go to the CD and request it. They have a selection of activities to choose from and he might fit one in when it's required. Happy Cruising!