Booking Giovanni's Table?

mpep

Should I pre-book or wait for deals on the Oasis? I heard they drop the price during the cruise due to lack of bookings? We are going 3/12/17 and we are Diamond if that matters.

MPEP

I would pre book because they sell out quickly.

That is entirely up to you. I always pre book. Reason for doing so is I get the exact time and day I want and it's paid for before I actually cruise meaning it spreads your vacation costs over a longer period.

The saving for onboard may only be a couple dollars different .

I would pre book because they sell out quickly.

Just offering a different perspective based on our experience. We eat almost exclusively at the specialty restaurants (just a matter of personal choice) and never pre-book any of them. Part of that reason is we have the D+ BOGO, which is booked on board for day one and two, and we then buy whatever package is offered on board for the other nights and make reservations then. We have never had an issued getting the restaurants and times we've wanted booking on board - Giovanni's included. Again, just our experience. :)

Should I pre-book or wait for deals on the Oasis? I heard they drop the price during the cruise due to lack of bookings? We are going 3/12/17 and we are Diamond if that matters.

MPEP

If it's not that big a deal, I'd wait until I was onboard.

Thanks all! I already have reservations so I guess I will keep them. I saw one place that said Sabor was $15 and the other said ala carte. We have Giovanni's the first night and Sabor the second.

MPEP

Not sure about Oasis but this is by far me favorite RCCL restaurant have has several meals on a few ships , likes it so much we had dinner there 7 times on a 12 night cruise on Brilliance, I have seen discounts for lunch on other ships, but not dinner.

MPEP

We bought 3 night package for $85pp for Oasis in Dec. and started it on night 2. When we boarded I bought BOGO for night 1 at $15pp. Worked for us. As someone posted previously, we prefer the smaller restaurants to the MDR.