Dancing with the Stars - Spring 2017 Gowns and more

KandCsailing

Anyone else think that the Super Eyebrow thing has gone beyond attractive? I've always liked dark brows on blonds, and I think Julianne is beautiful, but I can't figure out the appeal of the extreme and fake-looking eyebrows I see on tv now. ???

I agree. Too much filling in and now micro blading is big with the semi-permanent tattooing.

I'm not a fan of the heavy brow look either, unless it is natural. Even then I like brows tamed somewhat. My teenaged granddaughters are obsessed with brows right now, to the extent that they notice that first on someone and are very critical of 'bad' brows.

Julianne's don't look natural at all and IMO would look better thinner.

I don't like overly tweezed brows either! So I guess I am particular too.

Anyone want to make predictions as to the first going home? I think it should be Mr. T but he is a big personality (pun intended) and likely will stay for a couple of weeks if past experience is any indicator. I think Chris Kattan might be the first.

Oh no, an injury already! Luckily she's a great dancer so shouldn't hurt her chances.

RE eyebrows - that's why I wear bangs, lol. Don't have to bother with them!

Can't wait to see the first hour of the show tonight! I'll have to Google to see who goes home as I just cannot stay up until 10 p.m. on a work night!

I'm rooting for Erika Jayne, the real housewife to leave unless Gleb works a miracle for Monday night.

That dance to her song had all her video moves and not much else.

That would be ok with me. I'm not that big a fan of Gleb either. He seems to be a one-note choreographer. There are 3 or 4 who could be in the running for the bottom though.

My teenaged granddaughters are obsessed with brows right now, to the extent that they notice that first on someone and are very critical of 'bad' brows.

Brows seem to be a big deal lately. What constitutes a good vs a bad brow to your granddaughters?

Although not usually a fan of the cold shoulder look, I liked Julieann's. Nice color and I liked the cut and the beading. Carrie Ann's was pretty from what I could see. Loved Erin's choker, dress was very plain but looked great on her.

I really liked Peta's turquoise dress.

No surprise about the elimination.

Brows seem to be a big deal lately. What constitutes a good vs a bad brow to your granddaughters?

They like the big brow look, ala Lilly Allen, but well shaped. Luckily they both have beautiful natural brows, even without makeup. Mine are just average and I quit tweezing years ago.

One of the right people went home. I liked all the dresses although not too fond of the shoulder straps on Julieanne's. I really liked Erin's look.

The football player is very good. Judging was sure all over the place! I am very over Charro!

I like Julianne's dress more now that I've seen in full-length. She looks like a mermaid. Carrie Ann's dress was classic and pretty. I didn't really care for Erin's. The top seemed too low for her.

Tom is scared of Charo, I think.

The football player is really a nice surprise. He's doing great. What's going on with Sharna and the bull rider??? :D

So Charo is really angry, especially at Bruno, for her low scores - she says it's not fair and she was tempted to quit the show.

Does she honestly think she's such a great dancer that she deserves better scores than what she's getting? She needs to get real and hush up.

And she said it wasn't fair that Chris was voted out because he tried so hard. I guess she doesn't understand the concept of the show.

I just read Charo's complaints. In one area I can agree with her - Mr. T does not deserve higher scores than her.

I didn't read about the complaints but I agree she did better than Mr. T. Mr. T pretty much just stood in one place and moved his arms. At least Charo did some dancing. At this point in the show though, there are always 2-4 that could go home and it doesn't really matter which one goes first.