Dancing with the Stars - Spring 2017 Gowns and more

KandCsailing

I was rather surprised by one of the couples in the bottom two but not by the couple that ultimately went home.

I didn't really care for Carrie Ann or Julianne's dresses. Haven't decided about Erin's jumpsuit.

Not surprised at who went home, not the worst dancer, but just pulled too many shenanigans. I was surprised at the other one in the bottom two.

The dresses just didn't impress me much, can't even remember them except for Erin's jumpsuit which I hated.

Wow, the judging was crazy with people getting the same scores while wildly different in quality. Mr. T gets a six and then so do others so much better.

I thought I would hate Alan's vinyl flesh suit, but it looked pretty cool when they were dancing with the coloured lights.

Bonner has dropped in potential for me now that we know he can't do lifts. I was hoping to see Sharna fly.

Didn't care for Carrie-Anne's hair and dress last night.

Would have loved Julianne's gown if it wasn't white. The bust darts showed up too much in white and were distracting.

On the fence about Erin's jumpsuit. Love jumpsuits, not crazy about the lace placement.

I was only able to watch Heather dance (wow) because I was watching Gonzaga lose in the final basketball game (boo). FYI, Gonzaga is in Spokane, WA, on the other side of the state from Seattle. So had to root for them.

Anyway, I actually really liked Erin's black lacy jumpsuit, and I love C's red dress and her hair. Agree about J's bust darts.

I had to Google who went home and was SO happy! I don't care how well or not she dances, she's such a distraction. Boo hiss on her.

I think Heather dances better with Alan than Maks. Guess we'll see if Maks is back next week. Never did hear what kind of injury happened, but I was surprised to see him already walking around after a photo last week in a hospital bed.

I thought Erin's "dress" was beautiful until I realized it was a pants suit, then I hated it. It's like the 2 halves didn't go together. Also, really don't care for onesies on grown women.

I agree about the darts on Julianne's dress but other than that it was pretty. Could definitely be a cruise formal night dress. Maybe a different color would have been better though. Not many people can wear all white.

Carrie Ann's dress looks better in the picture where she's standing up. When she was sitting down, was so bunchy that it made her look really wide.

I thought Nancy did a nice job with her Samba. Normani is the leader right now. She is so good.

Mr. T should be the next to go but they really seem to like him so he may stay around another week. They don't seem to care that much for the Bachelor guy so he may be next.

I agree with you on both counts. I'm surprised how popular Mr. T seems to be. I think it's his charity work but last week, he seemed to enjoy his dance so much. That was kind of endearing. House Wife lady doesn't seem to have a big fan base either so it could also be her.

Liked what I could see of CA and JA's dresses. I am still on the fence about Erin's - some parts I liked, some I didn't.

Liked Nancy Kerrigan's dress.

Although giving a touching performance tonight, I feel like the right person went home.

Len was very generous with many of his scores tonight.

Couldn't see enough of the judges dresses to tell. I liked Nancy's dress too. Erin's dress was pretty but looked kind of old for her and made her look all one color.

According to dance ability, the right person went home. I"m not surprised at who else was in the bottom two.

Hi all!

I love that week on the show, you get to see what the people are made of, very emotional.

I agree about Erin's dress looking old fashioned & did like Nancy's. Yikes, that was a lot of loss she suffered!

The right person did leave & I imagine Erika will be next. I'm really loving Rashad I think his name is, so handsome, talented & a fine person.

See you next week, in the meantime have a Hoppy Easter;), hope the bunny's good to you!

~ Jo ~ :)

I didn't like Erin's dress - it could have been pretty in a different color and a lower neckline. I did like C and J's dresses, what I could see or remember of them.

I fell asleep while Nancy was dancing so will have to re-watch that and the rest of the dances tonight. I'm ok with who went home but would have preferred the housewife to go (Erika?). But then again, I barely saw anyone dance yet so will do that tonight.

Have a fab Easter!

I wasn't really crazy about any of the dresses tonight.

Jules was a bit too sexy for me for tv as a judge, Carrie Ann's neckline a little wide for her frame and the braids made Erin's gown look even more for an older person to me. If Carrie Ann's straps were an inch closer to her neck I think it would be perfect.

Think I liked Simone Biles flowery dress the best, except it looked a little big on her. I don't think they've dressed her as well so far as they did her teammate Laurie Hernandez last year.

Now that I've seen the dresses full length, I really like Carrie Ann's, don't like J's--just too much skin for me, and still think Erin's is kind of old for her. On her dress, a slightly lower neckline would have helped.

I wasn't excited about any of the dresses last night. I really couldn't see enough of CA and J's on TV to tell what was going on. Now that I've seen full length pictures, I agree with Nebr.cruiser - too much skin on J but CA's was very pretty. I like the flow-y ombre skirt. Erin's was kind of frumpy.

Grrrr, my DVR messed up and didn't record the first two dances. I'll have to look them up later. Loved Rashad's performance. He is really good. And it was nice to see Simone finally showing some emotion in her dance. She was already technically good but was missing the emotional connection.

Thank you for the pictures, KandC! Now I really wish we tv viewers could see the dresses each week. I like CarrieAnn's dress. It reminds me of one of my favorite cruise dresses. The bottom of the skirt is over 12 feet around, but the whole dress folds up into a tiny bundle.