euro plug at the bedside

if you use the search button for outlets it should come up with photos

depends on the ship

The R ships have 2 x 110 outlets on the desk

1 x 220v UK plug (round)

The O ships have 2 x 110 at the desk

euro plug at the bedside

if you use the search button for outlets it should come up with photos

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe the Marina has the Euro plugs by the bed but Riviera has US plugs.

Either way though bringing adapters is always a good idea.

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe the Marina has the Euro plugs by the bed but Riviera has US plugs.

Either way though bringing adapters is always a good idea.

That is quite possible

we only use the 110v on the desk

we only need 1 plug at a time so never really checked how many I could plug into at once :)

I haven't had a problem on any of the ships in terms of enough outlets, and I do carry enough objects that need charging -- cameras, the laptop, other things -- that it should have bothered me if it were really a problem.

There are more outlets on the "O" ships than the "R" ships, I think, but that shouldn't be surprising given the age of the different ships. When the "R"ships were built not many people had electronics ... I remember seeing my first digital camera on one of our Renaissance cruises in 2000 ... it took a floppy disk which no longer exists and hasn't for many years! I bought my first digital camera not long after that and it already had a chip like the ones we use now, it just didn't hold nearly as much data.

I do bring along adapters for 110 outlets (to convert to 220) -- but perhaps more for use in hotels on land that on the ship. I have also brought along those gizmos that let you plug in a number of items that you then plug into the wall, but I have rarely needed to use them.

It does depend on how many objects you will need to plug in at once.

Mura

For any UK cpap users, whilst i have no direct experience with Oceania ships, i can confirm to put people's minds at ease that during a trip to Norway last year an adaptor for a UK>European plug adaptor worked fine and the cpap suffered no loss of power to upset the air flow. I'm guessing that this will mean all will be well during a cruise. I also understand that the cruise will supply deionised water if that is what you are used to and use a humidifier (I use one, but fill from the tap). After I have popped my Oceania cherry I will report back on this for the peace of mind of anyone else who needs to use a cpap during their stay on board.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro