Free Alcohol in Owner's Suite with 2 balconies?

happygolucky62

Congrats on the upgrade. The OS is wonderful!

Here is the link for the Haven Amenities:

http://87.106.72.24/ncl/thehaven/au/assets/docs/Haven_amenities_chart.pdf

Edited to add: The Dawn does not have a "Haven", so here is another "Suites" link:

https://cruise.expedia.com/pictures/microsite/1274/pdf/NCL%20Suites%20and%20Villas.pdf

I just upgraded to Cabins 10006 and 10506 on Dawn. They are Owner's Suites with 2 balconies. Will they include the 3 free bottles of alcohol? They are not "Deluxe" Owner's Suites. Is there a difference in amenities between the 2 categories? Thank you!

No difference in perks between OS and DOS on Dawn. We were in 10006 on Dawn - it is a nice room. The 4 OS on the Dawn all used to have unique decor but it looks like they made them all the same after the recent drydock to include some much needed TLC.

The side balcony is a double-wide size balcony and hulled so it is pretty protected. 1/2 bath as you enter the room. Dining alcove for the OS on 10.

You will get 3 bottles of booze from a limited list, unlimited in room bottled water and soda plus the items JVS listed.

We were just in 10006 also. Loved it. Butler didn't provide us with a list, just asked us what we wanted. I got a bottle if Bacardi Razz and Reisling. No charge and from previous experience, I know they aren't on the list.

We asked him to keep us stocked with water. We drink a lot of water, and it wasn't quite enough as we needed.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Forums mobile app

I know that we have been able to substitute our bottles of Bacardi white rum (does anybody actually drink that s*cough*??? We asked for and got 2 Captain Morgan spiced rum instead at no charge, us we got the Smirnoff vodka. 3 1 liter bottles go a long way, I have to say.

Grate in the upgrade!!!

We had unlimited bottled water when we were in the Owner's Suite. We asked for extra and had at least 12 bottles in our cabin at all times as it was restocked as we used it. You can probably cancel the water order but don't have experience with that.

• 1 month later...

It's been a very long time since I've posted. We have cruised on the Dawn 5 or 6 times. Love the ship, and love the OS. I'm sure things have changed since we last cruised, but you're going to love the OS and all that goes with it. Our butlers asked what we wanted for liquor as soon as we met them, and they didn't have a problem with Ketel One and Kahlua. They really do bend over backwards to please, at least in our experience. We did bring mixers with us, but I believe they will bring you certain things - tonic water, bloody Mary mix, Tabasco, olives, onions, lemons, etc. I would also bring my Magic Bullet to make blended fruit drinks since there is plenty of fresh fruit available. You're going to love it! I hope we will get to cruise again some day.

IMG_0998.jpg.16a2541a8b9a861ca4101603560b57a1.jpg

Our Butler kept the bottled water, soda, and juice stocked without us having to ask. She also brought fresh mint and lime juice so I could mix up my own mojito. There's a huge assortment of glasses for whatever cocktail you make and also a cocktail shaker. You will love the OS, the side balcony was perfect for having breakfast with no wind. The forward balcony had amazing views, our favorite suite so far! Have fun!

Glad to hear about them keeping those cabins stocked with bottled water. I knew about the alcohol (WOW... Three bottles! Some will be coming home with us).

But given NCL's stance on bottled water (since it's not included in their "Ultimate" beverage package), it's nice to hear that we'll be covered.

Tom

Glad to hear about them keeping those cabins stocked with bottled water. I knew about the alcohol (WOW... Three bottles! Some will be coming home with us).

But given NCL's stance on bottled water (since it's not included in their "Ultimate" beverage package), it's nice to hear that we'll be covered.

Tom

We've never really had a problem with the bottled water being replenished. If it does get low just remind the butler. Our last trip at the end they did seem to be holding back a bit though the last couple days.