No Show Questions Please.

Ashland

I'm just curious why anyone feels the need to tell anyone anything about a no-show. When it comes time to sail away and they're not on board it's gonna be pretty obvious it's a no show....

I would imagine that the Captain is made aware of how many cruisers are checked in and yet-to-board and may hold the ship for some very brief period for folks who are never coming or at least feel some stress at having to leave folks behind.

So it's probably polite to let someone know once there won't be a monetary consequence, so the ship can get underway in normal order.

I would imagine that the Captain is made aware of how many cruisers are checked in and yet-to-board and may hold the ship for some very brief period for folks who are never coming or at least feel some stress at having to leave folks behind.

So it's probably polite to let someone know once there won't be a monetary consequence, so the ship can get underway in normal order.

You are "imagining" incorrectly...the ship isn't going to be held usually....the only time I have been onboard and there was a brief departure delay was due to the ship contracted shuttle transfer bus from the airport with 30 people on it due to a late arriving flight...and that amounted to only a few minutes.

Being "polite" has nothing to do with this circumstance at all.

You are "imagining" incorrectly...the ship isn't going to be held usually....the only time I have been onboard and there was a brief departure delay was due to the ship contracted shuttle transfer bus from the airport with 30 people on it due to a late arriving flight...and that amounted to only a few minutes.

Being "polite" has nothing to do with this circumstance at all.

Quick question Ashland did you tell them at check in about the no shows or did you say nothing or did you board and tell guests service later on

Quick question Ashland did you tell them at check in about the no shows or did you say nothing or did you board and tell guests service later on

I hope to make this again perfectly clear " No One Asked...There Was No Need To Tell Anyone". Nothing happened...no one cared..the ship (Harmony) left on time...no delays !!

My credit card was refunded for the port fees and taxes for my 3 no shows approx one week after returning.

I hope to make this again perfectly clear " No One Asked...There Was No Need To Tell Anyone". Nothing happened...no one cared..the ship (Harmony) left on time...no delays !!

My credit card was refunded for the port fees and taxes for my 3 no shows approx one week after returning.

Ok thanks you have made yourself perfectly clear thank you 😊

If one guest is a no show will the guest who boarded get the OBC assigned to the "no show" guest on the booking confirmation? DH may not be able to come on our next cruise but since we paid for him I am hoping I will still get all the OBC. :D

If one guest is a no show will the guest who boarded get the OBC assigned to the "no show" guest on the booking confirmation? DH may not be able to come on our next cruise but since we paid for him I am hoping I will still get all the OBC. :D

contact whoever made the reservation and make sure OBC is in just your name

Typically OBC will show up under the first guests name. I would have your name listed as the first guest to avoid any potential problems.

On the booking confirmation I have OBC from a WOW sale is split equally between both guests. I just called to have it combined under my name but was told that is not possible because the system is programmed to split it between both guests. The agent suggested I ask at guest services on the ship but by then they will know he has not boarded. Any other suggestions for me?

On the booking confirmation I have OBC from a WOW sale is split equally between both guests. I just called to have it combined under my name but was told that is not possible because the system is programmed to split it between both guests. The agent suggested I ask at guest services on the ship but by then they will know he has not boarded. Any other suggestions for me?

This is interesting...our RCI OBC has always been per cabin...has something changed :confused:

This is interesting...our RCI OBC has always been per cabin...has something changed :confused:

I have never paid attention to how the OBC was posted on the booking confirmation before and it never mattered because we have always both boarded the ship. Now with the possibility that DH may not be able to sail but we paid for him I am now wondering what will happen to the OBC. I guess I will just wait and see. Thanks for the suggestions.