Signature Drink Package

MtnClimber1101

Sorry about posting this twice. My computer was acting strange, and I didn't realize the first posting went through. Feel free to delete either one.

I'm thinking about purchasing the Signature Beverage package, but I have a couple of questions. I understand that it is a 15-drink limit per day. Does that include a combination of soda/alcoholic beverages, or is it 15 alcoholic beverages each day? Also, I believe the package includes drinks up to $8.50. What if I order a drink that cost more than that. Am I charged for the entire drink, or just the price difference?

Thanks.

Sorry about posting this twice. My computer was acting strange, and I didn't realize the first posting went through. Feel free to delete either one.

I'm thinking about purchasing the Signature Beverage package, but I have a couple of questions. I understand that it is a 15-drink limit per day. Does that include a combination of soda/alcoholic beverages, or is it 15 alcoholic beverages each day? Also, I believe the package includes drinks up to $8.50. What if I order a drink that cost more than that. Am I charged for the entire drink, or just the price difference?

Thanks.

Yes, the package covers any beverage $8.50 of less except those from the in room mini fridge, room service, Half Moon Cay and often bottles of water for purchase as you leave the ship at ports. If you choose something over the $8.50 limit your account is charged for the entire amount not just the difference.

Not that it matters a lot but is the limit $8 or $8.50. When we first got SBP as part of Explore 4 I thought it was $8 and I noted the large number of drinks that are $7.95 and thought at the time they were priced specifically to be just under the limit. Was there a change in bar pricing that necessitated raising the per drink limit a bit?

Not that it matters a lot but is the limit $8 or $8.50. When we first got SBP as part of Explore 4 I thought it was $8 and I noted the large number of drinks that are $7.95 and thought at the time they were priced specifically to be just under the limit. Was there a change in bar pricing that necessitated raising the per drink limit a bit?

No change that I'm aware of. The limit is $8.00 per drink on the SBP.