connected reservations help

We are going on the Harmony in July. It will be myself, my husband and 12 year old son in one room and my mom and my daughter in the room across the hall. Our reservations are connected in the cruise planner. When I go to book shows, dinner reservations and anything else, will we have to be sitting together at two computer to book them the same or will I be able to do it all at once? Also, does anyone know if we are able to upgrade our free soda package we got with booking a balcony room? I would like to upgrade those to the one with juice and non-alcoholic drinks. Thanks for your help!!!

We are going on the Harmony in July. It will be myself, my husband and 12 year old son in one room and my mom and my daughter in the room across the hall. Our reservations are connected in the cruise planner. When I go to book shows, dinner reservations and anything else, will we have to be sitting together at two computer to book them the same or will I be able to do it all at once? Also, does anyone know if we are able to upgrade our free soda package we got with booking a balcony room? I would like to upgrade those to the one with juice and non-alcoholic drinks. Thanks for your help!!!

You should be able to do reservations for everyone. I did easily for our group of 7 in 4 cabins....my booking's were all linked.

If it was the free soda package which was part of the Boardwalk Balcony booking...sorry no upgrading this.