New Beverage Package clarification?

As I read the comparison for the Deluxe beverage package, it reads "Package includes any single beverage item with a value up to $12". It then goes on to describe water, juices and wine discounts. Does that mean that you get one beverage of that value per day...or one beverage of that value each time you order?

As I read the comparison for the Deluxe beverage package, it reads "Package includes any single beverage item with a value up to $12". It then goes on to describe water, juices and wine discounts. Does that mean that you get one beverage of that value per day...or one beverage of that value each time you order?

Each time.

If the price of the beverage is $13.00, than you will pay the extra $1.00. You can have as many drinks as you can, per day, water, soda, beer, wine, mixed drinks, coffee etc.

It's $13 they just haven't changed the print information yet. In November we never went over that even with some nice glasses of wine and a Black & Tan at the pub. The discount on bottles of wine came in handy a few times after we drank what we brought on board to keep in the cabin.

It's $13 they just haven't changed the print information yet. In November we never went over that even with some nice glasses of wine and a Black & Tan at the pub. The discount on bottles of wine came in handy a few times after we drank what we brought on board to keep in the cabin.

Not all ships. It was still $12 max on Jewel a few weeks ago. All the drinks we ordered were at or under that price so no additional charges.

I have heard the prices are higher on the big ships, therefore they raise the max allowed. As usual, everything Royal does is very inconsistent therefore never documented.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Agree looks like the bigger newer sight have 13 dollar limit but also charge more per drink we did Liberty last April and Brilliance in September both had 12 dollar limit, so we paid a few dollars extra for most of the wine by the glass we had and also for some high end scotch above 15 years old, package is well worth it for us, have already bought package for next cruise, we are also diamond and travel in GS so we have both lounges but still they are only for a few hours each night and both have lousy wine selection

Currently on Navigator and I have not been charged extra for any cocktails. My cocktail of choice is a lemon drop martini with grey goose. I've also had the premium margaritas.

We have 10 in our party & 9 have drink packages...only extra charge has been for wine. They definitely stick to the $12 per glass for wine.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums