How fast do Anthem Junior suites sell out?

JAMESCC

We are booked on Anthem this sept. In a regular balcony and want to book a cruise for 2018 to Florida/Bahamas and want to book a junior suite. We usually don't book our next cruise till after our current cruise is complete. This year we want to book on our current cruise to try the next cruise program. Anyway how fast do junior suites sell out because we also don't want to miss out and have them all gone by the time we want to book onboard Anthem in September? Thanks for any help.

Sent from my Pixel using Forums mobile app

That would be hard to say, it depends on what they want for a JS and how fast they sell. The risk you take in waiting, is if any will be available and how much they will go up in price by waiting until September. I generally book our choice room as soon as the dates open to get the best price and desired room. With JS Cabins and D-1 cabins their price always goes up . I don't recall ever seeing a price drop on a JS partly because they along with D category rooms sell out quickly.We lucked out once on a price drop on our D-1 only because of a residence drop.

OK, thanks for the reply. I just read the deal with the next cruise booking on board and it's not as good as I thought. You only get 100 bucks on board credit for a junior suite for a seven day cruise. I thought I'd be at least 200 bucks but better than nothing I guess. The reduced deposit is pretty good though. We'll still give it a shot and see how it goes.

OK, thanks for the reply. I just read the deal with the next cruise booking on board and it's not as good as I thought. You only get 100 bucks on board credit for a junior suite for a seven day cruise. I thought I'd be at least 200 bucks but better than nothing I guess. The reduced deposit is pretty good though. We'll still give it a shot and see how it goes.

If you know the dates that you are going you are going to be better off booking now. Deposits are fully refundable up until 90 days prior to sailing. I would be willing to bet that the price of that JS is going to go up more than the $100 in OBC that you will get by waiting until September to book. If for some reason it doesn't then just cancel and rebook on board.

Our daughter who thought it was a great deal to get the $100 OBC for our April 2018 cruises, when our TA got her pricing along with her Platinum discount + bogos Saile she did far better then with the $100 OBC. As soon as she saw the difference in print, she realized she had a better deal through our TA and other discounts.

I booked our Copenhagen TA 2.5 weeks after dates opened and all the D-1's were gone. I finally got one by checking often.