Favorite Drink

artkoll

I tried things at recommendation of bartenders (had the package). I tried multiple times to get my coconut mojito (preferred frozen) at various bars to no avail....always told Boleros was only option. We had an awesome bartender one night up at Olive or Twist who made some killer drinks and had a shot he had made up that was blue (all I can remember) that was Ahhhmazing!! If you find a bartender you are comfortable with they will help you find your cruise drink :D

Sent from my SM-N920V using Forums mobile app

So you can get the coconut mojito in regular and frozen varieties at Boleros? It sounds sooo good... wonder why they wouldn't make it poolside, Sounds like an amazingly refreshing poolside drink.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Forums mobile app

So you can get the coconut mojito in regular and frozen varieties at Boleros? It sounds sooo good... wonder why they wouldn't make it poolside, Sounds like an amazingly refreshing poolside drink.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Forums mobile app

Yes! Regular and Frozen! Frozen was the best ;) it was so light and refreshing! We would make it habit to stop by anytime we were on Deck 5 (FOS), and to our fortune we were on the 6th deck so it was always on the way[emoji14]

Sent from my SM-N920V using Forums mobile app

• 1 month later...
I'm definitely getting my list going! Great suggestion! Cannot wait to try some of these!

Question, is the Long Island include in the drink package?

Yes, and it's even included in the Diamond drink vouchers if you ask nicely.:)

I can't decide between a Miami Vice and a Pomegranate Lemon Drop.

Please keep the suggestions coming. I just got the Deluxe Pkg/VOOM combo package for my next sailing and I'm trying a different variety of drinks!

Bob, so true, especially if you have the deluxe package! For me, I don't have more than one a day due to how sweet they are, but a classic mojito. Some make it with "regular ice" but I had a bartender in On Air on my last cruise that would use crushed ice like it should have and put a ton of mint in, it was delicious! I also had a couple in Boleros that were excellent.

My go to before dinner drink (and usually the rest of the night afterwards) was a Hendrick's G&T and ask them to muddle the lime as I found that makes it even better.

I like a Labadoozie (only in Labadee I think - I don't think they make them on the ship)!

I believe it's the same drink as a Coco Loco, on Coco Cay.

And they do make them on the ship.

I believe it's the same drink as a Coco Loco, on Coco Cay.

And they do make them on the ship.

Not always. We were on Oasis mid March - we were told no at every bar

Sent from my iPhone using Forums