Favorite Drink

artkoll

My go to used to be the lavender lemondrop martini from the champagne bar. On our last cruise we officially became acquainted with Boleros (only took 5 cruises) and I discovered the triple coconut mojito. Hands down my favorite drink. I am also a fan of the bloody mary the make on board.

Question, in the past with the Premium drink package, we've been able to order a shot with a beer (the consider the beer the chaser and don't charge for two drink at once). Does this rule still apply for the Deluxe drink package?

My go to used to be the lavender lemondrop martini from the champagne bar. On our last cruise we officially became acquainted with Boleros (only took 5 cruises) and I discovered the triple coconut mojito. Hands down my favorite drink. I am also a fan of the bloody mary the make on board.

Question, in the past with the Premium drink package, we've been able to order a shot with a beer (the consider the beer the chaser and don't charge for two drink at once). Does this rule still apply for the Deluxe drink package?

The triple coconut mojito is no more [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24] it was my favorite drink, Malibu, coconut milk, the coconut on the glass, lime, mint and club soda was so good!

March we were on Oasis and I headed straight to Boleros for my Triple coconut mojito which is now a coconut mojito made with Bacardi, coconut syrup (the stuff used at coffee shops), lime, mint and soda water. Now it's overly sweet and tastes like tanning oil

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Can you get the Labadoozie on the ship?

Edit: Bob to the rescue already answered that lol

Moving along now lol

Like I mentioned don't always expect to be able to. We were on Oasis in March and wanted friends to try it- we went to every bar on the ship and were told no Labadoozies or Cocolocos were available.

The triple coconut mojito is no more [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24] it was my favorite drink, Malibu, coconut milk, the coconut on the glass, lime, mint and club soda was so good!

March we were on Oasis and I headed straight to Boleros for my Triple coconut mojito which is now a coconut mojito made with Bacardi, coconut syrup (the stuff used at coffee shops), lime, mint and soda water. Now it's overly sweet and tastes like tanning oil

Oh no!!!!!! :loudcry::loudcry::loudcry::loudcry: this is tragic news!

Oh no!!!!!! :loudcry::loudcry::loudcry::loudcry: this is tragic news!

I spent 5 months looking forward to a triple coconut Mojito and a labadoozie only to get told we couldn't get the labadoozie on board anymore and then ordered the coconut mojito without looking at the new menu, tasted it and had to go back and look at the menu- followed by ordering a different drink [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]

I spent 5 months looking forward to a triple coconut Mojito and a labadoozie only to get told we couldn't get the labadoozie on board anymore and then ordered the coconut mojito without looking at the new menu, tasted it and had to go back and look at the menu- followed by ordering a different drink [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]

I only just discovered the drink last August and have been looking forward to it ever since then. Any recommendations for other drinks to try? I'm curious about the Passionfruit Caipirinha!

I only just discovered the drink last August and have been looking forward to it ever since then. Any recommendations for other drinks to try? I'm curious about the Passionfruit Caipirinha!

I know, I found it last October when we were on and I couldn't wait to start the trip with one! A few bartenders that had been on our previous cruise remembered me and would make it for me randomly if they had the coconut water available. Newer bartenders didn't know how to make it and wouldn't.

There was a teqmo( spelling ?) basically a tequila mojito I really liked and another tequila drink I'm trying to remember the name of but it was like a tequila spritzer. And drank several blue Hawaiians lol

I know, I found it last October when we were on and I couldn't wait to start the trip with one! A few bartenders that had been on our previous cruise remembered me and would make it for me randomly if they had the coconut water available. Newer bartenders didn't know how to make it and wouldn't.

There was a teqmo( spelling ?) basically a tequila mojito I really liked and another tequila drink I'm trying to remember the name of but it was like a tequila spritzer. And drank several blue Hawaiians lol

I'll keep my fingers crossed for a bartender that knows how to make it!

Love blue Hawaiians! I've heard a lot about the caribbean coolers, although I've never had one, so I'll try that too. I don't think anything will replace the mojito though!

Mine is the classic Espresso Martini (espresso, kahlua and a small change to vanilla vodka instead of normal vodka) and hubby's is the Washington Apple (scotch whisky and sour apple) from the R Bar on Voyager.7a3c4e86e2f97f509a2d9e35b1a950af.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Frozen lemonade; introduced to this on my last cruise :)

If I order this do I have to specify that I want vodka in it? Or do I just order a frozen lemonade and that automatically means it's an alcoholic drink. Stupid question I know.... :cool:

If I must pick just one, it's simple. Bahama Mama. It was the first drink I tried on my very first cruise AGES ago and I've been hooked since.

I prefer on the rocks over frozen, but the lava flows (or lava colada) are amazing and I did enjoy a lovely frozen mojito by the pool when we went on Allure last year.

For a martini, the key lime pie one is a must.

Does this have vodka??? :cool:

Yes, and is a poolside staple for me.

If you want a couple variations, ask them to make it with Mandarin Orange Absolute, instead of standard vodka.

Another variation I created for myself last week on the Navigator (after visiting Curacao) is to have them make it normal and add Blue Curacao liqueur to it. You end up with this:

8163901102cc5f952e86b0088bda0a2d.jpg

Dan.

If you want a couple variations, ask them to make it with Mandarin Orange Absolute, instead of standard vodka.

Another variation I created for myself last week on the Navigator (after visiting Curacao) is to have them make it normal and add Blue Curacao liqueur to it. You end up with this:

Dan.

Definitely trying this!! [emoji4][emoji484]

Dan.

Oh yes....this is just what I need! Thanks for the info!:cool:

Nooooooooooooooooooooooo! I was so looking forward to another one next month

We need to hear more about this tripe coconut mojito change, stat! Hopefully the bartender didn't know what he was doing or a bad day, or something. But can current or recent travelers report back about the triple coconut mojito, especially on the Allure, but also fleet wide? I've never tried it yet and don't want to miss out.

We need to hear more about this tripe coconut mojito change, stat! Hopefully the bartender didn't know what he was doing or a bad day, or something. But can current or recent travelers report back about the triple coconut mojito, especially on the Allure, but also fleet wide? I've never tried it yet and don't want to miss out.

I was on the Navigator last week and I can confirm there was no triple coconut mojito at Boleros. They had a coconut mojito, but it was not the same.

Dan.

I was on the Navigator last week and I can confirm there was no triple coconut mojito at Boleros. They had a coconut mojito, but it was not the same.

Dan.

Thanks for the report. I'll still probably try it, though. But this news has me all kinds of sad.

Thanks for the report. I'll still probably try it, though. But this news has me all kinds of sad.

Yeah like I said we tried it on Oasis last month and it was just so sweet. If you like sweet it may work but I couldn't handle it.

The old with the coconut rum, coconut milk, mint, lime and soda water was just light, refreshing and so good!!! This new one with Bacardi silver, too much coconut syrup, lime, mint and soda. The coconut is now super sweet and just yuck