Grand Princess question

magicsoccer

Does the grand have anything like the Regal/Royal Enclave?

The Grand has a Thermal Suite. It has ceramic beds, 3 different saunas and 2 "showers" that are semi open with rain or fog (not a private shower). I don't think it compares to the Enclave, but it's something similar (not as nice as the Enclave).

The Grand has a Thermal Suite. It has ceramic beds, 3 different saunas and 2 "showers" that are semi open with rain or fog (not a private shower). I don't think it compares to the Enclave, but it's something similar (not as nice as the Enclave).

It does? We checked in October 2015 and it didn't have a Thermal suite (wanted to use our Full Suite benefit of its complimentary use). So when we sailed on the Grand again in April 2016, we didn't bother to check. We haved used it on the Star though.

Grand doesn't have the Thermal Suite. Sorry.
You are correct. Neither the Grand nor the Golden have Thermal Suites. The TS was introduced on the Star when the Youth area was moved aft and the was additional space available adjacent to the Spa. I wish posters would only post based upon actual experience on a given ship and not guess or assume as that does add confusion to these boards.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

You are correct. Neither the Grand nor the Golden have Thermal Suites. The TS was introduced on the Star when the Youth area was moved aft and the was additional space available adjacent to the Spa. I wish posters would only post based upon actual experience on a given ship and not guess or assume as that does add confusion to these boards.

Thanks, I thought I was going crazy, or thought maybe they added one during the last drydock.

Sorry, thought it had it in December but I might have confused it with our November cruise on the Ruby.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does the grand have anything like the Regal/Royal Enclave?

Hi, sorry, got my ships confused. Duh on my part [emoji19]

I apologize. No Enclave, Thermal suites or public showers to use in the Spa on the Grand

No public showers?

So, I may not have known how best to describe this, but what I meant with this comment was that many ships have a shower to use after you work out. Men and women's will have one in their respective locker rooms, where the sauna and steam rooms are (not the Thermal Suites ones, different ones). Using this shower in the gym is convenient.

The Grand does not have these showers to use. You have to go back to your room to shower.

This isn't a problem for many people. I personally prefer using the shower at the gym because it's larger than the tiny shower in my stateroom and if my family of 4 is sharing a room, shower time can be complicated to coordinate.

This will not keep me from cruising on The Grand but I don't like it.

Edited by jennybenny

The Grand does not have these showers to use. You have to go back to your room to shower.

This will not keep me from cruising on the Grand but I don't like it.

I don't like it either. I thought there were showers in all the of the Princess spas.

Thanks.