New to Princess have many questions

trout96

Cruising June 30th on the Caribbean Princess and I am wondering what types of bars are on the ship. I only see the nightclub on their web site? Is there a way to see what things to do that the ship offers on sea says? On other cruise ships I have been on they had omelets made in the buffet do they have them on this ship? Thank you for any help you can give me.

Cruising June 30th on the Caribbean Princess and I am wondering what types of bars are on the ship. I only see the nightclub on their web site? Is there a way to see what things to do that the ship offers on sea says?

The Bars and Lounges are listed on the back page of the Princess Patter, which is the daily activities newsletter. Depending on the time of day, the busiest bars seem to be on the pool deck (Calypso Bar), Explorers Lounge, Club Fusion and Crooners.

Some past Patter may be seen here:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2326335

On other cruise ships I have been on they had omelets made in the buffet do they have them on this ship?

Yes, in the Horizon Court (buffet), just past the carving station/egg station, ask any cook and they will take your omelette order to be prepared in the kitchen. They will hand you a ticket number that you can pass off to the wait staff. They'll deliver it directly to your table.

HTH, Steve

Cruising June 30th on the Caribbean Princess and I am wondering what types of bars are on the ship. I only see the nightclub on their web site? Is there a way to see what things to do that the ship offers on sea says? On other cruise ships I have been on they had omelets made in the buffet do they have them on this ship? Thank you for any help you can give me.

The CB is a great ship. My last two northern T/A's were on her. As the previous poster stated, there is a grill area that is behind the hot food station areas where they will gladly make your egg dish to order.

I have all of the patters scanned and uploaded to my Flickr site. The link is in my signature. The link will to take you to the "Album" page where you can select the appropriate link.....:):):)

Bob

Crooner's piano bar can be very popular depending on the piano player. It also is the goto bar for martini's. Vines is great for wine aficionados. In the evenings the Wheelhouse bar, Explorer lounge and Club Fusion are nice places depending on what is going on at the time. On the Lido deck the Outrigger bar on the stern is a nice quiet place during most days, Blackbeard's bar near the swimming pool can be very busy on a good afternoon with pax sun bathing.