LIVE from NAVIGATOR of the Seas - March 3, 2017

I took my Fitbit off before I blew up the Squatty Potty. The last time I blew it up Fitbit thought I walked 700 steps.

da8149f4b122858b6a5e67d809555c48.jpg

I also figured out that it blows up a lot quicker if you use longer pumps. It used to take me forever when I used shorter pumps. [emoji15]

Room 9240 - The Presidential Executive Grand Owners Superior Goldstein Fain Putin Suite. It's the only room on the entire ship that has its' own balcony.

York, Being the cruise nerd that you are, I wanted to point out that your room number also brings up a Voyager Class second generation difference. Notice the category of room that 9240 is on the first generation.

f99eb01b5c08c0f867bd8c93ab008b9f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I took my Fitbit off before I blew up the Squatty Potty. The last time I blew it up Fitbit thought I walked 700 steps.

da8149f4b122858b6a5e67d809555c48.jpg

I also figured out that it blows up a lot quicker if you use longer pumps. It used to take me forever when I used shorter pumps. [emoji15]

LOL! People on the train are staring at me since I was laughing so much. [emoji23]

I personally think they should host trivia in The Star Lounge on Navigator. It seemed like trivia was always going on in Schooner. I prefer the Schooner for a beer and conversation.

I would agree, if I didn't think the Google cheating would be out of control in a room that size (let's pretend for a moment that NV has Voom).

I personally think they should host trivia in The Star Lounge on Navigator. It seemed like trivia was always going on in Schooner. I prefer the Schooner for a beer and conversation.

I agree.

The trivia they were having in the Schooner Bar on my last Navigator sailing interrupted the pub crawl I organized! 😂

Dan.

I agree.

The trivia they were having in the Schooner Bar on my last Navigator sailing interrupted the pub crawl I organized! 😂

Dan.

Hey! We still managed to have a good time! :D

Hi.. jumped over here, hoping I get some assistance from some NYC folks. We are sailing the ABC islands 3.31.17... Looking for a decent place to park our vehicle while roaming the ocean. We have not saied out of MIAMI. Anyone familiar with the ABC Delight Package shore excursion(Not ABC drinking...lol) though all advise is welcomed.

Help my roll call board seems to be slow to respond.

Thx former NYC .. now in FL on the Gulf side, come on down.. Still a BIG NYG/NYR fan..:):):)

Edited by PJG061073
add'l ques.

Hi... this is only our 3rd cruise... First one Western Caribbean/Oceanview obstructed), 2nd Southern Caribbean/Interior..never again), Now the ABC islands/Oceanview Not obstructed mid ship but concerned that DECK 2 may have been a bad choice). Our friends picked it for us. Hopefully we will still be friends after the cruise.

Please reassure us or make recommendations..BTW first time on RCL..prev Carnival enjoyable

Edited by PJG061073