LIVE from NAVIGATOR of the Seas - March 3, 2017

Now I know where Rick gets his dance moves from!!!! Hahahahahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Haha. I have to say that the gym had a "different" feel yesterday without a drunk CruiseLifeRick on the treadmill next to me running at top speed and talking VERY loudly.

Haha. I have to say that the gym had a "different" feel yesterday without a drunk CruiseLifeRick on the treadmill next to me running at top speed and talking VERY loudly.

You mean it was boring? You're welcome...that is the response to the "thank you" I never received.

Edited by CruiseLifeRick

Hi.. jumped over here, hoping I get some assistance from some NYC folks. We are sailing the ABC islands 3.31.17... Looking for a decent place to park our vehicle while roaming the ocean. We have not saied out of MIAMI. Anyone familiar with the ABC Delight Package shore excursion(Not ABC drinking...lol) though all advise is welcomed.

Help my roll call board seems to be slow to respond.

Thx former NYC .. now in FL on the Gulf side, come on down.. Still a BIG NYG/NYR fan..:):):)

We have not sailed out of Miami in quite a few years. The reason for that was the offsite parking. We are also on this current cruise. We were going to park at the port but at $20.00 per day we decided to try Safe Parking. There are high walls around the lot, it is paved and the drivers are good. We are keeping our fingers crossed that things go as well when we get back home on the12th. I found them through Parkway Parking which we have used several times in Tampa. They do have their own website.

HI..Thank you for the insight. So if you sail out of Miami instead of say Charleston, the service and the whole program could be different ? :confused:

BTW :confused:.. no clue what PE means?

Again thx for responding

I was replying as to the off site parking at Port of Miami. The Florida departure might be a better place to ask. http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=495

Another announcement.

We are heading back to Miami due to a medical emergency.

Sorry to hear that. Maybe they will skip Labadee and head straight for Curacao. Might be possible to hit Labadee on the way back.

Sorry to hear that. Maybe they will skip Labadee and head straight for Curacao. Might be possible to hit Labadee on the way back.

Thanks. I would have no problem skipping Labadee if we get to keep all 3 ABC islands.

Is there anyone there under 70?!? [emoji15] This will be our honeymoon itinerary April 14th. Hoping for a bit younger sailing hahaha.

Selecting anything over 7 nights usually gets you into this situation. Just pray that she is on your sailing.

d2e9b36aa51402df6b1d088a2c47844c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Yup. Hoping for the best for the sick passenger.

The Captain said he will update us later with the altered itinerary.

Yeah the main thing is that the patient is ok. Everything else is secondary.. Hope everything works out for everyone.

Sorry to interrupt with a "2018/2019 itinerary" question...

Is this sailing typically included under the "seasonal Caribbean" out in April? Or, next week's releases ? Thanks to anyone who can answer!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Update:

A helicopter is meeting us in about 20 minutes. We should make it to Labadee tomorrow morning.

So we are heading "towards" Miami right now, not actually going all the way to Miami. Sorry if I was not more clear before. I'm not very bright.

Update:

A helicopter is meeting us in about 20 minutes. We should make it to Labadee tomorrow morning.

So we are heading "towards" Miami right now, not actually going all the way to Miami. Sorry if I was not more clear before. I'm not very bright.

Sounds like good news for all concerned. Hoping the patient is ok.

It's ok, only is novice cruisers misunderstood. Rick set me straight!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Update:

Much better!