LIVE from NAVIGATOR of the Seas - March 3, 2017

Hi... this is only our 3rd cruise... First one Western Caribbean/Oceanview obstructed), 2nd Southern Caribbean/Interior..never again), Now the ABC islands/Oceanview Not obstructed mid ship but concerned that DECK 2 may have been a bad choice). Our friends picked it for us. Hopefully we will still be friends after the cruise.

Please reassure us or make recommendations..BTW first time on RCL..prev Carnival enjoyable

We're deck 3 Oceanview unobstructed..same cruise as you lol

Sent from my SM-G935V using Forums mobile app

Hi.. jumped over here, hoping I get some assistance from some NYC folks. We are sailing the ABC islands 3.31.17... Looking for a decent place to park our vehicle while roaming the ocean. We have not saied out of MIAMI. Anyone familiar with the ABC Delight Package shore excursion(Not ABC drinking...lol) though all advise is welcomed.

Help my roll call board seems to be slow to respond.

Thx former NYC .. now in FL on the Gulf side, come on down.. Still a BIG NYG/NYR fan..:):):)

The roll call can't answer what they don't know. I think the main problem is Royal cut back so much out of Miami in favor of PE that Miami is a bit of the unknown.

Islanders 1 - Hawks 0. 3rd 5:30 left.

Funny you mentioned that.

I have the "Hockey Horns" app on my phone set to go off whenever the Islanders score.

Well we were eating at Chops tonight when the Islanders scored. Sure enough the horn started going off. And it's LOUD. I thought the people sitting next to us were about to abandon ship.

By heck but for an RCI virgin cruising on Navigator in September those Chops Grille photos are a big disappointment, if that's RCI's idea of speciality dining then I have grave misgivings. Those look more like low to mid market restaurant chain offerings in the UK, certainly way below anything we have seen on Celebrity, Princess and even P&O.

The roll call can't answer what they don't know. I think the main problem is Royal cut back so much out of Miami in favor of PE that Miami is a bit of the unknown.

HI..Thank you for the insight. So if you sail out of Miami instead of say Charleston, the service and the whole program could be different ? :confused:

BTW :confused:.. no clue what PE means?

Again thx for responding

HI..Thank you for the insight. So if you sail out of Miami instead of say Charleston, the service and the whole program could be different ? :confused:

Again thx for responding

PE is Port Everglades.

Again thx for responding

PE is Port Everglades; Fort lauderdale

Again thx for responding

Port Everglades(Fort Lauderdale).

Best washy washy guy ever.

d1e95efc112dbc2ffe209d450068e703.jpg

Veggie egg white omelette. It looks like I took a big bite out of it but I didn't. That's the way it came.

dc344224f8caf8a338ffa02f99a66b78.jpg

I just saw a group of 13 trying to get a table together at the Windjammer. Haha. Yeah, good luck with that.

Edited by Yorkvillain

Best washy washy guy ever.

d1e95efc112dbc2ffe209d450068e703.jpg

Veggie egg white omelette.

dc344224f8caf8a338ffa02f99a66b78.jpg

I just saw a group of 13 trying to get a table together at the Windjammer. Haha. Yeah, good luck with that.

Now I know where Rick gets his dance moves from!!!! Hahahahahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app