Internet costs for a 8 night cruise?

sandkps

I think the Premium plan is $25 per day. so 8 nights is $200? That's per device. via the hub. I did think the Hub app offered a "discounted" full cruise option at $119 but that might have been for a 5 day.

If you use the search forum function you can see some latest posts. Also shown on Carnival .com.

When I cruised in January the price for the medium plan for a 7 night cruise was $60, so you can figure around $70 for 8 nights. I'm trying to figure out what it will be for an 11 night cruise, but I'm guessing around $90-100 (the 60 x 1.5 or so).

We were on the Vista the first week of Jan. and the 8 day price was $90. I thought that a bit high so we only paid for 2 days at $16 a day. I thought Carnival was going to compete with land based resorts with their high speed internet. Did I say high speed LMAO bring you patients when using their internet.:confused:

Prices must have recently gone up, as in January I paid $60 for the Value Plan for a 7 night cruise.

Yeah I was expecting premium to be no more than $100 for 7 nights.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Prices must have recently gone up, as in January I paid $60 for the Value Plan for a 7 night cruise.

Yeah wondering the same thing, because we only paid $60/7 night cruise and $72/8 night cruise for the medium or value package. Also wonder if it cost more on the Vista? We were on the Magic and Breeze for those prices. Will be going on the Magic again this fall, wondered if price was increased?

Yeah wondering the same thing, because we only paid $60/7 night cruise and $72/8 night cruise for the medium or value package. Also wonder if it cost more on the Vista? We were on the Magic and Breeze for those prices. Will be going on the Magic again this fall, wondered if price was increased?

The prices I posted were from Freedom...last week.

Edit: my response made no sense lol. Essentially the one day rate for internet isn't changing but Carnival is adjusting the discount you get for buying the internet package for a whole week.

Video chat is the only thing I couldn't do is what I meant :). Audio streaming is not suppose to work on the middle plan but I used a VPN and it worked decently.

I gotcha. I'm saying it doesn't work on premium either.

Mine is always $0 :) I use cruising to disconnect. :cool:

That's very fortunate for you that you are able to do that. A lot of us like to have a way for family to keep in touch with us. We stay in contact with our children by doing this.

If you are just doing FB and email is there really a noticeable difference in using the premium and value?

I have found that the value plan is fine for just doing FB, e-mail and "surfing". I've also found that it works better if you go to the internet cafe instead of trying to use your device in your cabin. I use my phone for FB throughout the cruise, but if I want to check e-mail or search the web for something, I go to the internet cafe.

I have found that the value plan is fine for just doing FB, e-mail and "surfing". I've also found that it works better if you go to the internet cafe instead of trying to use your device in your cabin. I use my phone for FB throughout the cruise, but if I want to check e-mail or search the web for something, I go to the internet cafe.

^^^Agreed^^^

Saint Greg

I saw your post with the different "Internet Packages". Where did you get these screen shots from? I can't seem to find them on Norwegian?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

It's kind of difficult to find them on Norwegian since it's the internet package options on Carnival. [emoji3] [emoji3] [emoji3]

Sent from my XT1254 using Forums mobile app

Saint Greg

I saw your post with the different "Internet Packages". Where did you get these screen shots from? I can't seem to find them on Norwegian?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Screen shots are from the carnival hub app. You have to be on a carnival ship and connected to their wifi to access that screen....on carnival.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would We need at least the value plan to access gmail or Yahoo? We would like to check our emails and DH would need to check his work email (through outlook exchange, I think).

Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app