Info on Legend 2018 Dry Dock

justjan2

I keep checking this thread hoping someone will get inside information and post it! I am so hoping for Guys Burger and Dive in Movies.....Please Carnival?????? Kim

Me too! Those are really the only 2 upgrades I really want, well and the red frog rum bar!! Of course getting all the main stuff refreshed I'm sure is much needed. We are hoping to do the Vancouver to Hawaii in Sept. 2019, if they are going to still do that one! Also getting impatient for the cruises to be released...

Sent from my XT1650 using Forums mobile app

I'm booked for a 3 nighter in March, sad I didn't know it wasn't upgraded like the Spirit before I booked but I saw a post by them on the Carnival AU FB page that it is getting guy's burgers, iguana(sorry not sure how to spell it) place, alchemy bar and something else I can't remember, they'll post the rest of the info closer to dry dock.

Is it really true theres no outdoor TV screen on the main deck?? :o Laying on the deck chair watching the screen is one of my fav things to do on a cruise :(

We were on the Legend this summer and had Cheers and spent every night at the Plaza Bar. It looks exactly like the Alchemy Bar, the bartenders wear the white lab coats, the menu is awesome and lights up, etc.

Can anyone tell me where the Plaza Bar is? I can't find it on the deck plan.

I just looked the the deck plans to refresh my memory and it is the Atlantis Lounge on Deck 2. Sorry for the confusion! I really thought it was called the Plaza Bar though, which I know makes no sense. As I said, I really enjoyed Cheers and the Alchemy drinks so maybe that is why the name is blurry ;p

• 4 weeks later...
Following. I'll be on the Legend Hawaii cruise from Vancouver - Honolulu on 9/13/18 sailing. Crossing my fingers for a poolside movie screen! :)

Nice!! I am hoping to do that one in 2019 but it still had not been released yet... I'm starting to worry they aren't doing it again.

Nice!! I am hoping to do that one in 2019 but it still had not been released yet... I'm starting to worry they aren't doing it again.

I can't imagine they will eliminate this itinerary, they always have at least a couple. They should come out with something soon on that.

I can't imagine they will eliminate this itinerary, they always have at least a couple. They should come out with something soon on that.

They have the Alaska ones out and the last cruise of the season ends in Vancouver so I think they will have it. They are just taking way too long to get the rest of the 2019 schedule out!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Sailing on the legend on July 17. Understand one of the upgrades is going to be guys burger joint.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I hope your information is correct. We don't sail until 2019, but we're hoping to get a few of their burgers while on board.

Spoke to my PVP today and was told that they would be getting the 2.0 upgrades like most. But other then that she said prolly wont put anything out until right before dry dock. She said a guys, and the blue iguana taco place look like definite additions.

Hooray!!!! :D

Following! We sail 7/31-8/6- Alaska!

We will be sailing to Alaska immediately after you! 8/7-8/14. I was hoping that they would add the Italian Restaurant, but I'm happy they will give it a refresh before we sail!:)