Excursion in Cork, Ireland

Hi everyone, I've registered to take an all day sightseeing tour while in Cork, Ireland next month. Part of the tour includes a lunch at a local pub. I'm looking for advice as to find out the name of the restaurant/pub where we will be stopping. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

MaryW :)

Hi everyone, I've registered to take an all day sightseeing tour while in Cork, Ireland next month. Part of the tour includes a lunch at a local pub. I'm looking for advice as to find out the name of the restaurant/pub where we will be stopping. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Try this email: shorex@rccl.com. Not sure it's still active, but it used to work for shore excursion questions.

Bob,

Thanks for the website. I just e-mailed them and hopefully they will provide the info I need.

MaryW

Please report back if you get any "human" response at all from that email. I've not used it in a long time and I'm curious if it's still active.

Hi everyone,

I received the following message today from the shore excursion desk at RCL, so there is a live person still there! I guess I'll get my answer about the restaurant/pub choice for the excursion. In the meantime, I'll check out Murphy's! Thanks again for the help.

Mary

Dear Mary,

Thank you for contacting our Shore Excursions Inquiry Team.

Please note that multiple options are used for this tour, once onboard the ship it will be confirmed. Please approach our Shore Excursions Desk once onboard to receive the most accurate information.

If you have general questions about any Shore Excursion, please reply to this email including full history of our correspondence; we will be more than happy to assist you.

Thank you for choosing Royal Caribbean International, we hope you enjoy your cruise.

Sincerely,

Charlie

Hi everyone,

I received the following message today from the shore excursion desk at RCL, so there is a live person still there! I guess I'll get my answer about the restaurant/pub choice for the excursion. In the meantime, I'll check out Murphy's! Thanks again for the help.

Mary

Dear Mary,

Thank you for contacting our Shore Excursions Inquiry Team.

Please note that multiple options are used for this tour, once onboard the ship it will be confirmed. Please approach our Shore Excursions Desk once onboard to receive the most accurate information.

If you have general questions about any Shore Excursion, please reply to this email including full history of our correspondence; we will be more than happy to assist you.

Thank you for choosing Royal Caribbean International, we hope you enjoy your cruise.

Sincerely,

Charlie

Thanks for reporting back, nice to know the email address works, even though you did not get the info you wanted.

Thanks,

You don't need a tour to see Cork,

There is a train station near the port that will take you into Cork ( quite cheap) from there you can find many pubs in the town.

There are also nice pubs with good atmosphere near the dock,

the locals had pub singers adding to the atmoshere when we were there, or was it the Murphy's :cool: