Is Johnny Rockets worth it?

At least from our experience on Freedom, it was not great. Sure it may have been the best burger on the ship, but that didn't make it a great burger. We had a free coupon for that meal and that was the only reason it wasn't truly disappointing.

We have another free meal at JR on our upcoming Oasis cruise and if we don't end up using it I won't be sad. I cannot see myself paying for it, I'd much rather head to Five Guys when I get home.

Was the JR on Freedom ala carte or flat rate? If flat rate, can you just go in for a shake/malt? My wife and I have little to no desire for the hamburgers, but would love a shake... does that mean we would essentially be paying 12 dollars (7 flat rate plus 5 dollar shake change) per shake?!

Also can anyone confirm or deny the free breakfast at JR on Freedom class?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Forums mobile app

Hi everyone!

I've never been on a ship with a Johnny Rockets. Is the food really worth the cover charge? I love burgers and fries, but not sure if I love $7 pp worth of burgers. We're not really specialty dining people, and we were looking forward to trying it, but I don't see how it's that much different from Steak n Shake. Is it that amazing?

Thanksn

Sent from Tapatalk

Its ok, about the same price as you would pay on land for the same food. The real crime is on Radiance class ships they replaced the Sea View Café with Johnny Rockets. The Sea View was the best informal dining spot in the fleet!

Its ok, about the same price as you would pay on land for the same food. The real crime is on Radiance class ships they replaced the Sea View Café with Johnny Rockets. The Sea View was the best informal dining spot in the fleet!

Fake news. Lol. None of the Radiance class ships have Johny Rockets.

Those were replaced with a pay restaurant. Three ships have Izumi, one has Samba Grill.