Any know if the Jade is at Drydock today?

tmilak

Looks like there is another short charter cruise leaving today aboard the Jade. I found a couple of posts from people with going on the Young Living Global Leadership cruise leaving today.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

thanks a lot :-)

looking forward to our transatlantic on my favourite ship :-)

I was concerned that 2 weeks wasnt that long but the transformation could be as intense as the Dawn, i was hoping for a Los Cabos but i dont see an indication of it.

Looks like there is another short charter cruise leaving today aboard the Jade. I found a couple of posts from people with going on the Young Living Global Leadership cruise leaving today.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Wooow I don't think they are quite finished yet, are they??

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Any know if the Jade is at Drydock today? She was scheduled to begin the refurb on 3/10/17 but I haven't heard anything. I have the DOS scheduled for the 4/9/17 cruise and hope it comes out of drydock on schedule.

It came out of dry dock yesterday (or the day before, not sure which) and is currently in Tampa for the finishing touches!! :D What's a DOS? I'm on this cruise as well and although it would be a lot of fun sailing with a group, it would be nice to know what kind of group so I know what to expect. 10 more days until we sail (5 days until I leave for Florida on 4/4), can't wait!! :D

Nice! Normally I don't quote photos but here's a before & after;

3673426506_ee26802379_b.jpg

Look what I found.

634f9a2db1bec1f05b144171fb262491.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

It's quite plain and rather boring now. I hope they add some decorations of some kind. Oh well, I'll have a great time on my cruise no matter what!! :D

If anyone here is on the April 9th cruise.. I would love some info about the kids activities and menus. TIA! :D

As I did on the Dawn last summer, after its refurb, I will try to post some photos of the refurb, and if I have time, a short video clip of certain locations. Can't take too much time though away from the cruise experience, but I managed it last time before losing internet connectivity.

We are on the April 9th sailing. I will create a new topic with the info, and please post requests for photos from the PUBLIC areas of the ship. No cabins please, I don't like knocking on strange doors for photo requests. LOL

- Limeyalchemist