Any know if the Jade is at Drydock today?

tmilak

My family is booked for the April 23 cruise on the Jade. We are staying in one of the penthouse suites so I will be sure to post lots of pics!

I am also on that April 23 cruise and also in a Penthouse Suite!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Good morning, I notice that you're both on our cruise as well and in case you're interested in joining the Roll Call, here's the link:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2411695&page=21

We have a nice bunch going on this cruise and have a Meet & Greet, Sailaway and a few other things planned. Please feel free to come over and say "Hi". :D

I hope some of you will be kind enough to take some photos or video. I am on the May 21st cruise and I am impatiently waiting to see what changes are made to the ship. If anyone gets pictures of a balcony cabin and some main dining dinner menus I would be most appreciative.

Happy sailing.

So exciting. We sail on the Jade on 26th October, looking forward to seeing the refurb, it will be one of the smaller NCL ships we have sailed, the Star being the other small ship. We have sailed the Epic many times and shall be doing so in a few weeks, but we have also sailed every NCL new ship since the Epic.

One earlier pic (if we look at the yet to be made cut out);

I suspect that one or more of the aft mooring winches is going to the shop for repairs, based on them cutting the bulwark away like that and installing a work platform.

I suspect that one or more of the aft mooring winches is going to the shop for repairs, based on them cutting the bulwark away like that and installing a work platform.

Meyer Werft also operates a similar way when building their new builds; at the aft of the ship they leave out some of the prefab staterooms and use the space plus platform for logistics (collecting trash, bringing in supplies, etc etc). They even put on a sign with the respective deck number for the crane operators. :)

http://i59.tinypic.com/vxysg9.jpg