Any know if the Jade is at Drydock today?

tmilak

Anybody have any idea whether they will be moving Moderno up to deck 13 similar to the Pearl... when I sailed on the Pearl three years ago Moderno at that time was squeezed in down on deck eight

I don't think they have confirmed anything yet, but I'd be very surprised if they haven't done that. It is fairly standard for the Jewel ships to have that done and the old Blue Lagoon/Moderno area to be made into o'Sheehans.

If anyone here is on the April 9th cruise.. I would love some info about the kids activities and menus. TIA! :D

We're on the April 9th cruise. I'll have some info about all that after we get back.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Thanks for the update FreestyleNovice. Is there a cruise scheduled for the 30th? I know there's one more Music Theme cruise on Apr. 4th but also, thought Jade was in DD until tomorrow. Not complaining, just wondering. :D

First Cruise after DD is the Kid Rock Cruise on 04/04.

http://www.kidrockcruise.com/schedule/

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

First Cruise after DD is the Kid Rock Cruise on 04/04.

http://www.kidrockcruise.com/schedule/

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thank you, that's what I thought, but then, what is the Jade going to do until the 4th, I guess that's the question ;)

According to Marine Traffic, Jade is almost to Tampa :confused: What's up with that? Maybe they're going to continue working on the finishing touches while she's docked in Tampa Bay.

Maybe we'll just keep watching the Tampa webcam for signs of the Jade.

http://www.porttampawebcam.com/

Thank you, that's what I thought, but then, what is the Jade going to do until the 4th, I guess that's the question ;)

According to Marine Traffic, Jade is almost to Tampa :confused: What's up with that? Maybe they're going to continue working on the finishing touches while she's docked in Tampa Bay.

Maybe we'll just keep watching the Tampa webcam for signs of the Jade.

http://www.porttampawebcam.com/

They may be planning a short private cruise for friends/family and/or travel agents (?)

Anyone have any idea on if the deck plans will be updated before the April 9th cruise? I'm so curious to see what's changing with the restaurants and spinnaker lounge

I was wondering the same thing about Spinnaker Lounge up on deck 13 forward. Been on a couple of the other Jewel Class ships where the space was converted into additional cabins. Hope they keep Spinnaker intact, it's a favorite venue. We're sailing on Jade on one of Octobers 10 day all Canada cruises to Quebec City.

I was wondering the same thing about Spinnaker Lounge up on deck 13 forward. Been on a couple of the other Jewel Class ships where the space was converted into additional cabins. Hope they keep Spinnaker intact, it's a favorite venue. We're sailing on Jade on one of Octobers 10 day all Canada cruises to Quebec City.

That hasn't happened on any Jewel ships. It was done on the Star and Dawn (i believe), which are a different class and don't have a Haven, so had need for more suites.

They won't have done that on the Jade.

That hasn't happened on any Jewel ships. It was done on the Star and Dawn (i believe), which are a different class and don't have a Haven, so had need for more suites.

They won't have done that on the Jade.

Good to hear. Now I know why some have had the conversion and others didn't.

Could you share those links/accounts with us please?

Sam.

I search for #norwegianjade, #drydock or similar on Instagram, Facebook etc. Most pics shared are easy to find, taken from public and openly shared posts but as they are crew members to whom I am not connected so I hesitate to share actual links to their profiles as a lurker. :) But again, all are easy to find and with the Jade it appears to be a less interesting drydock to share with back home.. :(