Navigator- Debarkation Time

We will be on the 9 day itinerary leaving Miami on March 31st. I'm curious as to the earliest passengers have been able to self-disembark carrying off their own luggage. We are in a junior suite...not sure if that will allow us an earlier time. Thanks ahead for any answers!

I'm on the April 9 cruise. What's the latest time available to disembark?

You may be able to stay onboard until 9:30 or 10, but realize they want you out of your cabin by 8:30 and there isn't really anything open after that.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

You may be able to stay onboard until 9:30 or 10, but realize they want you out of your cabin by 8:30 and there isn't really anything open after that.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Thanks. Yeah, I figured they want to get down to the in depth cleaning ASAP. I have a later in the day flight so stretching out the disembarking process will be an advantage for me.

Edited by skycomb
Added more

We were on the 2/17 sailing and self-assist started at 7:50 for those in the dining room. They do self assist from two locations. We were still pulling up alongside the dock at 7:00 a.m. I'm guessing we were around 20th in line to get off. Getting through customs and to the airport was quick but the baggage check-in lines for American Airlines at MIA was a nightmare. For some reason we could not do curb side baggage check nor the kiosk inside and had to get in the LONG line. TSA line was short though.:)

We were on the 2/17 sailing and self-assist started at 7:50 for those in the dining room. They do self assist from two locations. We were still pulling up alongside the dock at 7:00 a.m. I'm guessing we were around 20th in line to get off. Getting through customs and to the airport was quick but the baggage check-in lines for American Airlines at MIA was a nightmare. For some reason we could not do curb side baggage check nor the kiosk inside and had to get in the LONG line. TSA line was short though.:)

On the Feb. 3rd sail, there were also 2 locations: MDR & Theatre and both got clearance at 6:45AM. No problem checking in at United at 7:30AM.