room service

snag

Hi, can anyone tell me how much it costs for room service on the royal and what is the earliest you can order breakfast from there. Ta Snag

No cost, I did tip the delivery person, and we would hang our order tag on the outside of the cabin door the night before and if my memory serves me right the earliest delivery was 6am.

Caribill posted a photo of the breakfast room service order form & if tipping the delivery person we do it in cash because then they get to keep it. The form shows 0630 as the earliest delivery time but it doesn't hurt to request an earlier time for a shore excursion.

scan0020_zpsc9272f74.jpg

You can order other room service items all day. The menu is inside the small blue folder you'll find inside your cabin. It's not very big but there's sandwiches, salad, hamburgers and a few desserts. You can also order tea, coffee, cookies and a small choice of beers and wines any time of day. Everything is free except pizza which costs $3-5 I'm not sure. The hamburger with fries and a caramel flan (creme caramel) are my favourite items from the room service menu.

Woops! everything is free except the alcohol of course!

Edited by wishfulone

You can order other room service items all day. The menu is inside the small blue folder you'll find inside your cabin. It's not very big but there's sandwiches, salad, hamburgers and a few desserts. You can also order tea, coffee, cookies and a small choice of beers and wines any time of day. Everything is free except pizza which costs $3-5 I'm not sure. The hamburger with fries and a caramel flan (creme caramel) are my favourite items from the room service menu.

Woops! everything is free except the alcohol of course!

Is the menu any greater for those in suites.

Is the menu any greater for those in suites.

Same room service menu for the suites though they can order of the MDR menu as well during the dinning room hours. There is an expanded breakfast menu for suites though, I think I have a pic somewhere.

Here they are:

Suite%20Breakfast%20form_zpssbfiwvif.jpg

Suite%20Breakfast%20menu_zpsxocccsvh.jpg

Suite%20Breakfast%20Menu%202_zpsr7fcliuw.jpg

Edited by Womble99
added images

Same room service menu for the suites though they can order of the MDR menu as well during the dinning room hours. There is an expanded breakfast menu for suites though, I think I have a pic somewhere.

Here they are:

Suite%20Breakfast%20form_zpssbfiwvif.jpg

Suite%20Breakfast%20menu_zpsxocccsvh.jpg

Suite%20Breakfast%20Menu%202_zpsr7fcliuw.jpg

Thank you for this.

No, IMO the name should not include "suite". :(

I've made this same argument on Royal Caribbean, too. It's just a bigger balcony cabin. I remember liking the mini suites on Princess more, too.

I've made this same argument on Royal Caribbean, too. It's just a bigger balcony cabin. I remember liking the mini suites on Princess more, too.

Now if you look at a mini suite on the sun class ships it's the same size as a suite on other ships. Go figure. :rolleyes:

Have looked everywhere for this app as of Feb 2017 haven't been able to find it
It's not an app. Just connect to the ship's WiFi and sign in with your name, cabin #, etc. It uses the ship's Intranet, not Internet and looks like an app on your phone. Under "More," you'll find your stateroom folio, dining times and lots of other information. To connect to the Internet, just select "Internet." "Message" is a great way to stay in touch although you won't receive a notification. You just refresh the page to see if you have a message.

2d8fe9b9ed34cf87ad5845251b6fa385.jpg

You can now order room service using Princess@Sea on your phone, laptop or tablet. :)

Oh, we weren't aware of that last week on the Regal, nor did we even find where to order [emoji15]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk