Able to use OBC for pre-cruise purchases.

We have a TA and the option to use OBC is available for us. I suspect it only applies to certain ships.

I'm going to phone my TA in US, and ask her to check this issue.

It will save me time queuing first thing upon boarding to book shore excursions with OBC, and be sure I've a guaranteed place on them :D

We have a TA and the option to use OBC is available for us as well; however, only $25 is available. We were offered more OBC when booking. Do we need to follow up with the TA about the OBC available?

This is for Harmony OTS in February 2018!

Edited by js4rq

We have a TA and the option to use OBC is available for us as well; however, only $25 is available. Do we need to follow up with the TA about the OBC available?

This is for Harmony OTS in February 2018!

Sounds like you only have $25 from Royal, which is all you can use ahead of time. I don't think there is anything for the TA to do.

Got the pop-until today as well for our April 9 Oasis sailing in a month. It was the amount of OBC we received as part of a deal through RCCL. We have another OBC amount given via our TA; that portion doesn't show up, but I'm sure we'll find a way to use in once onboard. [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same here...... it showed up today, but also only part of our OBC we are suppose to have. I will contact my TA to make sure it's correct.

We are on Harmony in November :)

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Hmmm...I sail in a week and a half and I have some OBC coming from Priceline and I redeemed my BOA credit card points and I have seen neither. Guess I need to call on both...sigh

Not sure about the Visa points OBC, but the other is not a credit from RC, so won't show up.

We are sailing on Sept. 24, 2017, on the Serenade of the Seas. Where does the popup show up? I have some OBC that I was planning on using to pay for excursions when I get onboard but, if I could do it ahead of time, I would like to do that. Just checked our reservation and did not see any popup.

We are sailing on Sept. 24, 2017, on the Serenade of the Seas. Where does the popup show up? I have some OBC that I was planning on using to pay for excursions when I get onboard but, if I could do it ahead of time, I would like to do that. Just checked our reservation and did not see any popup.

Shows up in the Cruise Planner on Royal's website.

Got this today also. We are on the Allure Sept 10th

We're on the same cruise!

I also got the pop-up. I accidentally clicked away the pop-up too quickly to read the whole thing, but you can also check the amount by adding something​ to the shopping cart. Might use it on the drink package!

Now the real question is... is it refundable? As in, if I used it toward a package but wanted to refund said package, will I get my OBC back in full?

Hopefully others will report and we will see a pattern. We've got a cruise coming in June, but no pop ups yet about using OBC.

Bob...I got the pop up for our June cruise. So maybe they are rolling it out slowly to everyone. :D