Alfredo's

js92570

You may not find Alfredo's to your liking either. The crust is a relatively thin crust. We are not deep dish fans so it suits us fine. Do try it and try some of the different topings offered. You may like it anyway. :)

I'm hopeful we will like it. We like thin crust pizza, that is what we eat at home mostly. We only eat the deep dish when we are in Chicago and can eat it at Gioradano's! Otherwise, we order thin crust at home. We felt that the pizza on the Lido deck was kind of greasy and bland. By the description of the ones from Alfredos, I think we will enjoy them! I will be sure to post and let everyone know :)

I'm hopeful we will like it. We like thin crust pizza, that is what we eat at home mostly. We only eat the deep dish when we are in Chicago and can eat it at Gioradano's! Otherwise, we order thin crust at home. We felt that the pizza on the Lido deck was kind of greasy and bland. By the description of the ones from Alfredos, I think we will enjoy them! I will be sure to post and let everyone know :)

We like the thin crust too prefer the lido pizza better than Alfredos.

My thoughts exactly. I find it to be somewhat tasteless. Either there is not enough sauce on the Lido pizza or it is fairly flavorless sauce. We vastly prefer Alfredo's for pizza. I think the very best pizza we have ever had on a ship was from Cafe Corniche on Sea Princess.

Are there times when it is very busy and difficult to get a table?

I think on sea days for lunch between noon and 1:30pm. You will have to wait for a table. it's worth the wait I love Alfredo's soooooooo good!!! :) :) The best time to go is when you are at one of the ports.

Tony

Alfredo's is open from 11 am to 11pm on the Grand.

You can order water. All the times I've been there

some have drinks and some have just water.

They have the glasses and the water.

From the IC you can bring a salad over and after

bring a dessert over. They don't care their use to people doing it. We try to go off peak hours no

trouble staying for awhile.

Enjoy!

Another option on the ships that don't have an Alfredo's (Royal and Regal full menu, Grand and Sapphire pizza only, and Coral and Island occasionally for lunch in Sabatini's) is to order the Room Service pizza. You have the same daily options as at Prego but I feel the pizza is better. You do need to pay a $3.00 delivery charge per order.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Really? Water is what I drink with virtually every meal (at home or eating out). I've never been embarrassed (but that's just me). :)

Me, too. I don't drink enough water at home because I don't get thirsty and don't think about it. I always drink water when I'm out because I'm reminded I need to drink.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Any chance there's an Alfredo's on the Crown? I'll be on her in July and would love to eat at Alfredo's. I really enjoyed it on the Grand a couple of years ago. It's excellent pizza! I've never been a fan of the Lido deck pizza--tastes kind of like frozen pizza to me.

My thoughts exactly. I find it to be somewhat tasteless. Either there is not enough sauce on the Lido pizza or it is fairly flavorless sauce. We vastly prefer Alfredo's for pizza. I think the very best pizza we have ever had on a ship was from Cafe Corniche on Sea Princess.

Thank you, Thrak. Speaking of your name, Thrak, LOL, my loveable, but sometimes dorky, husband says...after seeing your name "Thrak"....he says "Thrak...God of Thunder" That just comes to his mind. Yes, he's a dork sometimes, but I love him, so I will keep him, LOL

Any chance there's an Alfredo's on the Crown? I'll be on her in July and would love to eat at Alfredo's. I really enjoyed it on the Grand a couple of years ago. It's excellent pizza! I've never been a fan of the Lido deck pizza--tastes kind of like frozen pizza to me.

I wish. Will be on the Crown next week.