Who booked on edge

kevi99

Booked ages ago for the February 24 sailing. Concierge Class C2. Price has almost doubled since we booked!

Sent from my Lenovo TAB 2 A10-70F using Forums mobile app

This is why we always book early. As soon as the bookings open, we are on top of it. If we change our mind-we cancel. We take a refundable deposit. Even if you loose a few dollars, bottom line- you still save money. We have cruises booked for 2020!

• 3 weeks later...
Wife and I booked for May 25th May 2019 Amalfi & Greek island cruise. Will be our first Celebrity cruise. We are looking very much forward to it.

Welcome to Cruise Critic!

What a great first cruise with Celebrity - an exciting, new ship and wonderful itinerary!

• 2 weeks later...

We are booked on the Dec. 23, 2018 cruise in an E1. Only 117 days from now! I saw that WEGL81 and Streamlines will also be on our cruise. Streamlines has posted in our roll call, but I’ve not seen WEGL81. Here’s a link to the roll call, should they care to join in: https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2470753

We are booked on the Dec. 23, 2018 cruise in an E1. Only 117 days from now! I saw that WEGL81 and Streamlines will also be on our cruise. Streamlines has posted in our roll call, but I’ve not seen WEGL81. Here’s a link to the roll call, should they care to join in: https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2470753

We are booked the following week!

• 3 months later...