Who booked on edge

kevi99

:confused: Did you mean the 12/16/18/ cruise on the opening booking date of March 13th?

Yes! Thank you so much! I did mean 12/16/18 cruise. Did anyone book on the first day they were opened or after for an S1? Please share what you paid if you would not mind. I have an S1 corner aft...thanks!

Thank you Iamthesea for correcting me!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edgewater, looks like we will be neighbors. Definitely have infinite verandas:) According to the fishing site, price of our cabins just went up about $600!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Great, I look forward to meeting you! Yes, I even called Celebrity to get confirmation because my TA was not sure.:rolleyes: We do have infinite verandas, yippee! I saw how much the cost went up. I got a deal but not as good a deal as those of you who booked on the first day! Congrats!

Connie

Booked for Feb 24th, 2019. Infinite Veranda in what I think is a great spot. Booked with an agency that was running a promo that offered three perks at the standard rate that normally only includes one. So I snagged the beverage package, prepaid gratuities, and a $300 obc. Makes up a bit for the rather high off-season prices for a run of the mill Caribbean itinerary. This cruise is all about the ship!

Quote:

" This cruise is all about the ship!"

I agree 110% :D.......the itinerary doesn't matter to me at all.....the ship will be my destination too.

Snagged the last S2 for March 31st this morning! It's going to be a surprise for my DM, so now all I have to do is keep this to myself until at least late September, because I want to tell her while we're on our Canada/New England cruise(I think this will be the hardest part!)

Just booked S3 with adjoining C2 2/24/19. My husband's 50th birthday gift. My 12-year-old (well he will be 12 by the time we sail) actually wanted me to cancel our sailing on Harmony next year to make sure we can book a suite for this trip... and is thrilled he will have his own room. I am just happy I have gotten him away from Royal Caribbean and can sail celebrity once again which is my all-time favorite. Was going to book a celebrity suite but this actually cost several thousand dollars less and affords us all additional privacy, Second bathroom, and more veranda space. I had originally booked the sailing when his birthday falls which was over the holidays. Decided to delay a couple of weeks and sale in February instead and saved over 50% by doing so... I really wanted an S1 aft but they were all sold out for pretty much every sailing that is currently open. Excited for Tortola!

• 5 weeks later...

Booked as an Easter gift for the family. A C3 for 2/10 which should fall on our kids' midwinter break.

This will be kind of new for us since we usually book northern trips. Lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Booked as an Easter gift for the family. A C3 for 2/10 which should fall on our kids' midwinter break.

This will be kind of new for us since we usually book northern trips. Lol.

Nice gift! If you need to adopt anyone, please let me know....;)

We took our 4 kids on a Caribbean cruise many years ago and it was the best family trip ever!

Nice gift! If you need to adopt anyone, please let me know....;)

We took our 4 kids on a Caribbean cruise many years ago and it was the best family trip ever!

We took the kids to Norway for their first cruise 3 years ago and ever since then they talk about being back on the big blue ship. We'll be headed to Alaska next year then this trip.

I wouldn't have normally surprised them with it, but since Easter was the next weekend, I did. It was so hard not to at least tell DH. Lol

I've book E1 for 31 March 2019. I've always been loyal to Royal but as soon as I saw this ship I had to book it. I've not done a Western before so that will be different. My friend and I will be coming from Australia so we have also booked a cruise on Symphony of the Seas to make the 28 hour flight worth while!

Aussie Cruiser