Who booked on edge

kevi99

Went through a TA. S2 for $5600 for 2 total with all 4 perks but we booked the 2nd day. Paid for S2 with a one cabin upgrade

Thank you. I also booked on the second day but a different sail date and an Infinite Cabin. Then I decided to change dates and category 2 days later and I'm paying $406.84 more than you, but I'm booked directly with Celebrity. I'm sure if I go through a TA, I'll get something extra. I have all 4 perks and $300 OBC. Checking prices now it went up another $400. It's crazy...

Went through a TA. S2 for $5600 for 2 total with all 4 perks but we booked the 2nd day. Paid for S2 with a one cabin upgrade

On the 17th a few days later, I paid $7200 for S2 for February sailing. Only 2 S2s left at the time. Wish I had booked earlier but who knew.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Yes, that's correct - $950 total.

TA OBC offer: $500 for booking a suite, $100 bonus coupon that the TA advertised last week, and $50 for being part of their loyalty program.

We would have also had an additional $250 OBC for booking a cruise onboard last August (I transferred that one to the Edge) but we chose to spend the $250 OBC then instead on our future sail. Our OBC on that sailing totaled to $1325, including the $250 for booking a cruise onboard.

I see. You have the same TA as mine. You can see my post someplace on this thread. I guess I didn't realize that the TA gives more OBC for a Suite than for the AQ, etc. (we received $300 OBC, plus the extra $100, plus the $50 Loyalty.) No OBC from Celebrity because we only get 1 Perk for the AQ. ;)

Waiting to hear back from our TA, but we are booking the January 13, 2019 sailing. Joining friends already booked.

We are booking one of the forward-facing 06 ocean views. Prices were not bad and room is larger than a lot of the veranda staterooms.

I see. You have the same TA as mine. You can see my post someplace on this thread. I guess I didn't realize that the TA gives more OBC for a Suite than for the AQ, etc. (we received $300 OBC, plus the extra $100, plus the $50 Loyalty.) No OBC from Celebrity because we only get 1 Perk for the AQ. ;)

I did not know the TA offered any OBC for AQ. Good to know! Your OBC is still a decent amount.

Waiting to hear back from our TA, but we are booking the January 13, 2019 sailing. Joining friends already booked.

We are booking one of the forward-facing 06 ocean views. Prices were not bad and room is larger than a lot of the veranda staterooms.

I have not seen any mock-ups, photos or videos of the OV. How many square ft. larger are they?

I did not know the TA offered any OBC for AQ. Good to know! Your OBC is still a decent amount.

For our 1A, AQ and SS, we always get either OBC or Gratuities in addition to whatever Celebrity offers. We've never receive as much as you are for the SS, though.

I have not seen any mock-ups, photos or videos of the OV. How many square ft. larger are they?

On the thread "Nice breakdown of Edge Cabins" there are a couple of PDF's with cabin info. According to the PDF's, the 06 forward-facing OV's are 238 square feet (as opposed to standard OV's which are 200 square feet). Deluxe OV's with verandas are 201 square feet, as are Edge staterooms with infinite verandas, Concierge Class and Aqua class verandas.

Booked S3 B2B in January -- not thrilled with the Magic Carpet beam along the side of our balcony but we do like shade and there should be plenty of sun in the Retreat. These S3 suites cost slightly more than the S1 aft suites we have booked on Equinox for similar itinerary at same time -- have to decide before penalty period which to keep [nice problem to have :D]

I booked a Sky suite S1, cabin 10154 for 14APR19. Where is the Magic Carpet beam? I couldn't tell and now hope it's not in front of us.:D

On March 14, 2017, my friends and I (5 couples) booked several Sky Suite (S2) cabins. January 27, 2019 sailing date - Deck 10, port side. $450.00 OBC (travel agent and Celebrity), pre paid gratuities, free internet, free premium beverage package.

Booked a Sky Suite (S1) Deck 10, Starboard side with $300.00 OBC, pre paid grats, free internet and free premium beverage package too. Sailing April 14, 2019 but like the deal. First cruise on Celebrity.

On the thread "Nice breakdown of Edge Cabins" there are a couple of PDF's with cabin info. According to the PDF's, the 06 forward-facing OV's are 238 square feet (as opposed to standard OV's which are 200 square feet). Deluxe OV's with verandas are 201 square feet, as are Edge staterooms with infinite verandas, Concierge Class and Aqua class verandas.

That's great!

We were sailing on X and booked on the Edge on the first day in our favourite place on the ship which is now E3. Good price and one perk for signing up onboard and one OBC. We chose the Western Caribbean one since we are tired of the Eastern choices. The 2019 cruise will be the last Caribbean one for a while.Time to settle down in one place in the cold weather.

Booked April 21 2019 - C1 cabin on deck 11 port side: C1 was less than an E3 for this sailing. Now according to website all concierge class on that sailing and several others are sold out already.

I love booking new ships!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Also booked the April 21 2019 cruise with a C1 cabin on deck 11 port side. Are we sure we get the infinite veranda? I am getting mixed messages. Just sent my TA an e-mail!

We booked today for the 12/16 cruise. :D

Booked an AQ1 for $2099 + $104.42 tax per person. We are on the Port side hump.

Receiving the following perks for the stateroom:

Classic Beverage Package

$300 OBC from my TA

An extra $100 OBC from TA for booking during a promo week sale.

Plus, another $50 OBC for being Loyalty members to this TA.

Hi Sallie, I am on the 4/21 sailing. I got lots of perks too--I bet we used the same TA! Good to see your name again--enjoyed our BI and CN/NE cruise with you!

Also booked the April 21 2019 cruise with a C1 cabin on deck 11 port side. Are we sure we get the infinite veranda? I am getting mixed messages. Just sent my TA an e-mail!

Hi C! Good to hear from you. I see you have quite a trip coming up. WOW!!! I'll be interested to hear how you liked the Sirena. We had a good 2nd cruise on Oceania this past February.

I copied the following from the Celebrity Edge F&Q PDF. Hope it helps.

ACCOMODATIONS52. HOW MANY STATEROOMS ARE ON EDGE?• 1,467 total staterooms• 146 Sky Suites• Two Penthouse Suites• 6 Edge Villas• Two Iconic Suites• 918 of these rooms are Infinite Veranda Staterooms• 16 accessible Edge Staterooms with Infinite Veranda• 16 single Edge Staterooms with Infinite Veranda• 104 Aqua Class Infinite Veranda Staterooms• Two Accessible Aqua Class Infinite Veranda Staterooms• 284 Concierge Class Infinite Veranda Staterooms• Six Accessible Concierge Class Infinite Veranda Staterooms

Hi C! Good to hear from you. I see you have quite a trip coming up. WOW!!! I'll be interested to hear how you liked the Sirena. We had a good 2nd cruise on Oceania this past February.

I copied the following from the Celebrity Edge F&Q PDF. Hope it helps.

Hi Girl,

Yes, that will be our first trip on Oceania--I will keep you posted on Sirena. We are so used to Celebrity, we are feeling like a duck out of water with Oceania. We'll see how it goes. Thanks for the info on the Edge regarding the 284 Concierge Cabins having the infinite verandas. That is making me feel much better since I have not heard back from my TA yet!

Connie

When are you cruising?

AND thank you Titissa - I looked at my countdown clock and realized there was a cruise booked for 2/10/19 on the Silhouette that I lined up from a future booking certificate we received on our October cruise. Completely forgot about it in all the holiday rush. ;p

Just finished switching it to the 2/3/19 Western Caribbean to create a B2B. :o

DH doesn't know. It's a milestone birthday year. He thinks I booked an SV or AQ. :evilsmile:

An S3 came up, so I snagged it. Should be interesting. Put myself on the wait list for the same cabin we have for the 2/10 E. Caribbean just to make things easier. If it comes up, great. If not, I'll have lots of stories to write about from my S3 deck 12 balcony with the MC hovering overhead. :cool: Short walk to Luminae!