Live from Navigator March 17, 2017 - Ship Faced Shamrock

The Rat would be correct. Retreat Life coming Spring 2019. I was shocked when your name and Edge came up in the same sentence yesterday, but I understand.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The bar that lowers from the side of the ship, so cool. A small fear of a rogue wave, but otherwise that would be awesome. Maybe the wave would be fun as well.

I sure hope the video is released before we board Navigator on Friday. I can't wait to see it! The other ones were so fun to watch. The anticipation is building [emoji41]

Mr. P wants to finish it, but he has been busy with other projects, including taking on the role of my life coach (believe me nobody wants that job).

Besides, you cannot rush genius.

I sure hope the video is released before we board Navigator on Friday. I can't wait to see it! The other ones were so fun to watch. The anticipation is building [emoji41]

Your enthusiasm is much appreciated! I can't promise by Friday, but we'll see where the week leads me. A few deadlines have pushed other things in front of the Navigator vid, but believe me, nobody wants to see it completed more than my self! We will definitely post it here.

Your enthusiasm is much appreciated! I can't promise by Friday, but we'll see where the week leads me. A few deadlines have pushed other things in front of the Navigator vid, but believe me, nobody wants to see it completed more than my self! We will definitely post it here.

So glad to hear you will post it here when it is done. Your videos awesome. .

I'd have to say it's the best video yet. :)

Thank you! Very much appreciated.

Incredible job with the video Chase! I loved how you distorted the audio during the under water segment and then cut back to the original audio on "no matter where you are". Brilliant.

Haha, that's awesome that you picked up that. There are always a lot of small things that I do, trying to make cool vid, but it's awesome when someone picks up on stuff. It's sometimes hard to pick out why you like a video, or what made something cool, so I appreciate the feedback!

Amazing job. Really nice transitions and awesome editing. Can't wait to watch at home on the big screen! Thanks for sharing!

Just watched it on our big screen and sound system - it's amazing!! I want to cruise with you guys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So Impressive!! All the unique shots of the sandbar and the Donkey, I love the Donkey!! You guys look like fun, maybe one day we will meet out there on the big blue sea!! You guys are jammy(new word of the month) to have each other!!

Keep up the great work!!

I commented in the other thread but will add my kudos here as well. Love the video. I can really see the time spent lining up the video precisely with the audio. "My father told me..." then a cymbal crash that is timed with hitting the water after jumping off the boat. Little stuff like that takes a lot of time but makes a huge difference. I'm going to steal a lot of your techniques in some of my personal vacation videos. ;p