Koningsdam Greenhouse Retreat & Pool

Taters

The enormous Jacuzzi type pool looks so relaxing and inviting! Does anyone know how much is charged to use this? According to the HAL site, there are daily and cruise-long passes available, but the price is not shown. They also suggest mixing in a pass for the Greenhouse Retreat, but again, no prices.

I would love to hear of others' experience with this portion of the spa on Koningsdam. :)

Thank you!

The enormous Jacuzzi type pool looks so relaxing and inviting! Does anyone know how much is charged to use this? According to the HAL site, there are daily and cruise-long passes available, but the price is not shown. They also suggest mixing in a pass for the Greenhouse Retreat, but again, no prices.

I would love to hear of others' experience with this portion of the spa on Koningsdam. :)

Thank you!

I booked this on my December K-DAM cruise in December and I totally loved it. They had a "special" to sign up the first day and it was $220 for 10 days. I have no idea what the day pass cost. I did this also on a NA cruise a few years ago and was surprised at how much better it was on the K-DAM. The pool did wonders for my arthritic knees, neck and back. The heated mosaic lounges were wonderful and there was never a wait for one, unlike on the NA. They also had a wonderful shower by the pool with lots of settings and another one where you lay down on a marble slab and the shower pulsated your body. It was like getting a gentle massage. I loved the large dressing rooms and had my daily pre-dinner shower up there. I am sailing on the K-DAM next week and the first thing I will do on boarding is book this package.

Thank you so much for the responses! Hubby and I will be on board for a 14 day, port intensive Baltic cruise in May. I think this would be the best way to relax in the afternoon after long days touring the ports. The price will more than likely be more than $220 per person because the cruise is longer, but in my mind, it will be worth it. My husband has recently given up drinking and I rarely drink anymore... Not having a bar tab to pay for makes this incredibly affordable!:D

I'm excited!

On the day we had a spa treatment booked it was only $20 (per person) to use the Greenhouse for 2 hrs (before/after or combo). That was enough for us. It just didn't compare to better spas that we've been to. The features were okay, but it just felt like a huge jacuzzi and the space was rather crowded as well.

Is there a couple's price, as on other ships? How does the hydropool compare to the pools on the Vistas?

Yes, you can purchase a couples package.

The hydropool is round on Koningsdam. On the Vistas it is square and only has the lounging area at one end. The lounging area goes almost the whole way around on Koningsdam. On the Vistas there is a round walled-in area in the middle where the jets are stronger. On Koningsdam there is a round area in the middle with stronger jets, but there is only a rail rather than a wall, so it doesn't feel as effective as on the Vistas.

I hope that helps. I can try to answer any other questions you may have about this.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums