Issues with website

sarlin

All,

I've been having issues with the Royal website-I enter my search criteria and then I get a blank page.

I have a Macbook pro-I have updated Java any other ideas?

Thanks

I have the same problem on my MacBook Air, but can see things just fine on my iPad mini 2.

I am having the same problem on my PC?? This has been happening for the past week for me? I am searching prices for a cruise in July. I can put in the ship and dates and then when i hit "search" it just goes to a blank page.

All,

I've been having issues with the Royal website-I enter my search criteria and then I get a blank page.

I have a Macbook pro-I have updated Java any other ideas?

Thanks

Go to Safari, Preferences, Privacy, Manage Web Site Data, Remove All. I did this this morning and it has cleared up all the problems.

I am having the same problem on my PC?? This has been happening for the past week for me? I am searching prices for a cruise in July. I can put in the ship and dates and then when i hit "search" it just goes to a blank page.

Refresh your screen when you get the blank page. Same thing has been happening to me, off and on all week. If I refresh my screen, I get the pricing.

The fact that people need to go through all these workarounds is ridiculous

My thoughts exactly. I have been dealing with this issue for weeks. Works if I do x,y and z for a little while then nothing. So sick of blank screen or Error 400! It is unacceptable for a company the size of RCCL to not have the best website available on a consistent basis, imho. Celebrity site works perfectly without any issues:rolleyes:

I have a MacBook Air and am having the same problem whether I use Chrome or Safari. This started back in November, 2016. Sometimes I could get the pages I wanted and most times could not. I've cleared cookies, done restarts, etc. Thoroughly po'd in December, I called Royal Caribbean and asked why this was happening. The response was tepid with the comment that it was my computer. This year the problem persisted so I called RCCL recently and got a similar response so told the clerk that until last November, I had no problem of this nature and currently have no problem at the Princess website so maybe I'll just become one of their customers. Based upon all the problems I've read on this board that others have had leads me to believe it is Royal Caribbean's website. If any of their I.T. geeks are reading this, I hope for their future job security they fix the problem otherwise, Princess may get a lot of future business from discontented RCCL customers including me and I cruise quite a lot.

I too have been struck. Windows 10, Chrome. Looking at the details of an itinerary from a search result. Initially displayed ok. Went back. Cannot display that itinerary page, always comes up blank with an http status 400. Can look at other itineraries!

I'm not willing to clear all my cookies just to satisfy the needs of a single web page. Gets my vote for worst major cruise line web site, 14 years in a row ;).