Cruise planner airport transfers

DrD

I haven't been able to book it on cruise planner but my Travel Agent has been able to book them for me prior to the cruise. If you booked with Royal Caribbean - maybe give them a call. If you booked with a travel agent they can definitely do it for you. Never been able to figure out why you can't do it on cruise planner.

What terminal?

Port Canaveral

When I log into my reservation, I can book ground transportation on the Overview tab.

How? I see a link for ground transportation but when I click I just get a popup with info about luggage valet. No option in popup to book anything.

I've got a cruise out of Barcelona in August, and when I go to the transportation tab, I get that "it is not available for my reservation." Makes no sense at all unless it's because the cruise has been booked via a TA.

They are losing an opportunity to make money. I've booked their transportation on board but prefer to book in advance, so I will likely go with a different company.

They are losing an opportunity to make money. I've booked their transportation on board but prefer to book in advance, so I will likely go with a different company.

I agree, it's very frustrating, as I always book online and like to book everything in advance as well. The ground transportation link either takes me to the luggage valet info or tells me it's not available for my sailing. Makes no sense. However you can call & the agent can book it for you before you leave.

I'm always able to book transportation whilst booking my cruise online - after you've chosen a room it asks you if you need flights/hotels and transport to/from airport and/or hotel. You can choose one, all or none at all. Might just be a RCI UK thing though as I've never booked on the US site so don't know.

I'm always able to book transportation whilst booking my cruise online - after you've chosen a room it asks you if you need flights/hotels and transport to/from airport and/or hotel. You can choose one, all or none at all. Might just be a RCI UK thing though as I've never booked on the US site so don't know.

It used to be that way on the US site but in recent years it's changed. Just one of the many frustrations on the RCI website we've had to deal with in the past few years!