Sanctuary type area on Pacific

ukellie

Hi Pacific princess cruisers, we are looking forward to our first cruise on Pacific, we have done other cruises on the bigger ships, and enjoyed the sanctuary, is there a sanctuary type area on the Pacific - I cannot see anything on the deck plans - thank you :)

On the Pacific this area is located forward on deck 9 and is a part of the Lotus Spa and is referred to as an "exclusive relaxation area." There are some loungers and a small Thalasso Pool.

As I remember it, they have Sanctuary like pricing, but without the personal service and food options.

Photos below are from several years ago. I do not know if the loungers are different these days.

Port side

010%2011.09.04%20Private%20Spa%20deck%20deck%209%20100_4417_zps6tcgj8kg.jpg

Pool in center

011%2011.09.04%20Private%20Spa%20deck%20Thalasso%20Therapy%20pool%20100_4418_zps88d6y92n.jpg

Starboard side

013%2011.09.04%20Private%20Spa%20deck%20deck%209%20100_4420_zpsnmdom6en.jpg

I purchased a cruise-long pass to the Lotus thalassotherapy pool area last year. There were fruit platters and fruit infused waters available at a table near the pool. A waiter would come by once in a while to take bar orders but I did not see anyone placing a food order. The "regular" pool area on the Pacific Princess is nowhere as crowded as those on the bigger ships (even accounting for the small number of passengers and particularly the few children on board) but the Lotus pool area is particularly peaceful and soothing bc of its panoramic sea views.