Allure - How long before cruise could you reserve shows?

Usually 6 months in advance, shows can be reserved. It will be available in the cruise planner section under entertainment.

k

I don't think it's six months in advance. For our Jan 8, 2017 we weren't able to book shows until early Oct. For my next Allure cruise, which will be July 9, shows are still not available. My thought, and it's a guess really, is that Royal Caribbean is waiting until final payment to open the shows as too many people reserved shows before FP and ended up canceling their cruises for one reason or another and some who wanted to book shows weren't allowed to because of those reservations.

My guess is that since FP is due April 10, the shows will open about that date for our cruise. Who knows though?

In your experience how many months before the Allure of the Seas cruise were you able to reserve shows?

As people respond here, you will find there are different numbers being reported. There's really no set time. The show reservations seem to be released in batches of sailings, so it might be 3 months for one sailing, 4 months for another, and even longer and shorter times. All you can do is keep checking the Cruise Planner.

• 2 months later...
As people respond here, you will find there are different numbers being reported. There's really no set time. The show reservations seem to be released in batches of sailings, so it might be 3 months for one sailing, 4 months for another, and even longer and shorter times. All you can do is keep checking the Cruise Planner.

And join your roll call. Someone will notice it and share with the group.

In your experience how many months before the Allure of the Seas cruise were you able to reserve shows?

We made shows/entertainment reservation on April 6, 2017 for our 8/20/2017 Allure sailing. You just have keep checking your cruise planner 4+ months out

Just got back from sailing the Allure, I booked online but my reservations got "lost" when I checked two weeks prior to departure. We had no problem getting in to all the shows, stood in line 10 minutes prior to shows starting and still got great seats. Wouldn't advise it but just in case, good to know.

We always take the email confirmation of show bookings with us in case they magically get lost. A lot of times, especially Comedy you cannot get in to them

Sent from my iPhone using Forums