Is the Dream easy to navigate?

I am thinking about a cruise on the Dream. I am wating to know if the ship has an easy layout, and is easy to find your way around? I have been on ships that the layout was confusing. Anyone have any thoughts or opinions, it would be appreciated. Thanks:cool:

I haven't been on the Vista but one thing I can tell you for sure, that all the Carnival ships are easy to get around, with the exception of the Conquest ships where if your on the Lobby deck you cannot go from the front to the rear (this is where the galley is for the two restaurants, one forward and one aft) you must go down a deck or up a deck, other than this very simple.

I am thinking about a cruise on the Dream. I am wating to know if the ship has an easy layout, and is easy to find your way around? I have been on ships that the layout was confusing. Anyone have any thoughts or opinions, it would be appreciated. Thanks:cool:

The Dream class has a walkway on deck 4 that allows you to walk past the upper level of the midship dining room. That makes it slightly easier to navigate than some of the other Carnival ships.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We were on the Dream 4 weeks ago. Had no problems at all navigating the ship. We have been on 5 ships and this was the easiest to find our way around that we have been on. We are old and were drunk.

The Dream class has a walkway on deck 4 that allows you to walk past the upper level of the midship dining room. That makes it slightly easier to navigate than some of the other Carnival ships.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I have never really understood the issue with "navigating" around a cruise ship.

Sent from my iPhone

We were on the Dream 4 weeks ago. Had no problems at all navigating the ship. We have been on 5 ships and this was the easiest to find our way around that we have been on. We are old and were drunk.

Thanks for the laugh Bob - good to know even if old and drunk we could find our way!

Going on the Dream for the first time next summer, so excited to see for myself!

I haven't been on the Vista but one thing I can tell you for sure, that all the Carnival ships are easy to get around, with the exception of the Conquest ships where if your on the Lobby deck you cannot go from the front to the rear (this is where the galley is for the two restaurants, one forward and one aft) you must go down a deck or up a deck, other than this very simple.

??? What does being or not being on the Vista have to do with the OP's question? Also, the Dream is not a Conquest class ship. Totally different layout.

??? What does being or not being on the Vista have to do with the OP's question? Also, the Dream is not a Conquest class ship. Totally different layout.

I think what Cruisegirl6 is trying to say is that all Carnival ships seem easily navigated, with exception of Conquest class and Vista (which she has yet to cruise on). I had to read it a couple of times, myself. I thought the same thing you did. ;)