On Equinox now... What do you want to know?

dabeers1

Would it be possible for you to post the Canyon Ranch services and price list? Celebrity has a sale choking on for less than one more day and I am trying to determine whether the "sale" is worthy of prepaying for services on my upcoming cruise. We board Equinox later this month.

Here is the current price list. I hope this helps you make a decision!36572f6be45a90a98359d9f71435b6e5.jpgedbbe489322b126acecaac3968a794c0.jpg

Thanks for the quick reply. Mine says they are not leaving port until 6pm, so I"m worried that they won't let us onboard before the boarding time of 2pm. You left at 4, so maybe 1 pm might be ok for us to get on.

Can I ask about the dinner packages.

We have pre-booked the 4 restaurant package...

Finally what is your favorite beer so far (included in the premium package, not one of the $40 ones!!)

We walked around embarkation day and the specials were mostly "Get 30% off a specialty meal tonight.". We went ahead and booked a 4-day and at that time we choose each day and time for each restaurant. Also at that time the host at Silk Harvest where we were booking said that he would offer is a buy one get one free dinner. So we paid $35 total for 2 people one meal in Silk Harvest. The next day in the Oceanview at lunchtime there was a man selling buy one get one free meals at Tuscan, but I don't know if that was only good that evening or any time. We did make changes to our reservations during the cruise. It can be done at a host stand at any specialty among other places.

I've tried most of the beers at Gastrobar and also each specially restaurant (which offer some different choices). Right now my favorite beer is O'Hara's Stout and probably my next is O'Hara's Irish Red. This appears to be a true craft brewery unlike most of the other choices which are mostly mass produced, 50% of which are pale lagers.

Thanks for the quick reply. Mine says they are not leaving port until 6pm, so I"m worried that they won't let us onboard before the boarding time of 2pm. You left at 4, so maybe 1 pm might be ok for us to get on.

From looking at your previous posts, I notice you're on the Apr 24 Jazz Cruise as my husband and I are. What's different about this cruise is that the Equinox will be letting off it's passengers in Ft Lauderdale and they all have to clear customs before the ship proceeds to the Port of Miami. Which is why they've told people that boarding time wont be before 2 pm. Boarding time will depend on when the Equinox docks in Miami. We're still planning on getting there before 2 though.

Thanks for the information sharing. Will be boarding just shy of 5 weeks from now. Have you visited the Ensemble Lounge? If so, are Andrea, Pedro and Luka still onboard?

Thanks again and glad you are enjoying the sailing. All is well in Indy;-)

Thanks for the Indy update! We've gone to the Ensemble lounge a couple times but it's usually late night and I've been so beer-logged that I haven't ordered any more drinks. So I can't tell you if they are still on board for sure.

No questions today, I just wanted to tip my hat, and a cold Hoegaarden to dabeers!!! Thanks for the updates. Look forward to them everyday!!!

Safe travels,

Andy

Andy, I'm drinking a Hoegaarden in the Gastrobar as we speak! Cheers to you too [emoji482]

Finally what is your favorite beer so far (included in the premium package, not one of the $40 ones!!)

L4L: I had to come back and let you know that another beer I tried tonight skyrocketed up my list. Fuller's London Pride just jumped into my top 3. Great flavor and low ABV so I may even be drinking some of these poolside tomorrow.49141b6f3cced244cc5113fa3aa26c57.jpg

Thank you so much for your post with current info--my wife and I are on the Equinox 4/17 for our very FIRST Cruise-we are counting the days. We are staying in a A1 stateroom, port-side on deck eleven. We haven't booked any excursions as we were pretty overwhelmed with all the options. We did purchase a premium frock package so we could order a beverage without Worrying about it as well we purchased unlimited i wifi. Your photos are very, very helpful. Thank your effort!

Be Blessed and happy Easter

Tim & Lori

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Would it be possible for you to post the Canyon Ranch services and price list? Celebrity has a sale choking on for less than one more day and I am trying to determine whether the "sale" is worthy of prepaying for services on my upcoming cruise. We board Equinox later this month.

I've been reviewing all the Canyon Ranch offerings too. A lot of options, making it hard to choose. Found this link to listing, prices, and descriptions for the wide array of services. http://www.celebritycruises.com/htmlpage/canyon-ranch-spaclub

Thank you so much for your post with current info--my wife and I are on the Equinox 4/17 for our very FIRST Cruise-we are counting the days. We are staying in a A1 stateroom, port-side on deck eleven. We haven't booked any excursions as we were pretty overwhelmed with all the options. We did purchase a premium frock package so we could order a beverage without Worrying about it as well we purchased unlimited i wifi. Your photos are very, very helpful. Thank your effort!

Be Blessed and happy Easter

Tim & Lori

If it's a 2017 cruise I hope you mis-typed the date as it leaves 4/14

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thank you for the great pre-review and a lots of pictures! Look forward to read full story after you arriving home! Going on Equinox in Oct/17 after long break and being too much with RCCL :))

Do you know if there is non-dairy milk substitutes available.. By the chance do you know how much is to upgrade classic beverage package to unlimited?

Thanks!

Inpatiently Following...;))

Thank you for the great pre-review and a lots of pictures! Look forward to read full story after you arriving home! Going on Equinox in Oct/17 after long break and being too much with RCCL :))

Do you know if there is non-dairy milk substitutes available.. By the chance do you know how much is to upgrade classic beverage package to unlimited?

Thanks!

Inpatiently Following...;))

I saw some cartons of Silk around the ship but I can't remember where. My guess is you could ask anywhere. By the way, our server in Tuscan last night was named Marina and she was excellent!

I saw some cartons of Silk around the ship but I can't remember where. My guess is you could ask anywhere. By the way, our server in Tuscan last night was named Marina and she was excellent!

Thank you!

Good to know about Marina at Tuscan! We will pay her a visit, perhaps my companion can stand between two Marinas and make a wish:))))

You mentioned you booked specialty dining onboard on embarkation day? Sounded like they offered you promo price incentives?

How was availability? Not familiar with Equinox ressie capacity.

Would like to use OBC towards meal package rather than pre-paying

Yes we had OBC so we waited until we got on the ship. We probably booked within 3 hours of boarding so availability was wide open. There's a discount for booking multiple days but anyone can get that any time. The limited time discounts were either 30% off a restaurant the first night or in our case, after we booked the 4 day package the same maitre D offered us a BOGO in addition. Here is the price list for multi day on board.2661ff7c8eea3c64f2f6daf42c8a9079.jpg

I think it's around $10/day to upgrade from classic to premium. We already had it so I ignored all of the ads 😁

Domestic beers are running 5.50 + 18% gratuity. I'm not sure about house liquor but if I happen to see a price list I'll report.

I think it's around $10/day to upgrade from classic to premium. We already had it so I ignored all of the ads [emoji16]

Domestic beers are running 5.50 + 18% gratuity. I'm not sure about house liquor but if I happen to see a price list I'll report.

Was the Premium package able to cover most drinks you had onboard? Was it enough to cover your drinks?

Was the Premium package able to cover most drinks you had onboard? Was it enough to cover your drinks?

Yes, it covered all of my drinks. Every frozen sick and coffee were covered, I chose wine under $13, and all but about 8 beers at Gastrobar were covered. Martinis also fit just under the limit. If you tell a waiter or bartender that you want to stay within the coverage they will tell you if what you order is not covered.

As of today, these are the drink package details. There are also water, soda and wine packages. That being said, the prices I've seen in menus do not always jive with the attached comparison chart of Classic/Premium Alcoholic Packages.

Classic Non-Alcoholic Package

Prices Starting From*$18.00 USD Adult per day

In addition to enjoying your favorite Coca Cola can and fountain sodas selections such as Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, Fanta Orange and Coke Zero, you may also enjoy fresh and bottled juices, premium coffees and teas, and non-premium bottled water. Price shown is per person, per day.

Premium Non-Alcoholic Package

Prices Starting From*$22.00 USD Adult per day

Enjoy nearly our entire selection of sodas selections on board including all canned and fountain soft drinks from Coca-Cola, premium bottled water from Evian, Perrier and San Pellegrino, specialty coffees and teas, non-alcoholic frozen drinks and smoothies, Red Bull Energy Drink and specialty waters from Vitamin Water. Price shown is per person, per day.

Standard Package

Prices Starting From*$45.00 USD Adult per day

Choose select beers and wines, spirits, cocktails, liquors and frozen drinks up to $6 per serving. Brand availability varies by bar location, but includes a variety of well branded spirits, popular wines and beers, fountain sodas, and bottled water. Plus, with purchase of this Standard Package, you can enjoy a 10% discount on all wines by the bottle purchased on board, even our prized Reserve Wine list and Rare Wine list.

Classic Package

Prices Starting From*$55.00 USD Adult per day

Upgrade your cruise experience and pay one price to enjoy all of the benefits of our Classic Non-Alcoholic package as well as all beer up to $6 per serving,spirits, cocktails, and frozen drinks up to $8 per serving, and wine-by-the-glass up to $9 per serving. Plus, with purchase of this Classic Package, you can enjoy a 15% discount on all wines by the bottle purchased on board, even our prized Reserve Wine list and Rare Wine list. Price shown is per person, per day.

Premium Package

Prices Starting From*$65.00 USD Adult per day

For the ultimate in value and convenience, our premium package provides all the benefits of our Premium Non-Alcoholic Package. In addition, you can enjoy our entire selection of Beers as well as Spirits, Cocktails and Wines by the Glass up to $13 per serving. Plus, with purchase of this Premium Package, you can enjoy a 20% discount on all wines by the bottle purchased on board, even our prized Reserve Wine list and Rare Wine list. Price shown is per person, per day.

Classic-Premium-Bev-Pckgs 4-2-2017.pdf

The premium package covers most drinks in all bars with the exception of a few at the world class bar, and obviously higher priced wine/champagne and some top shelf high end spirits, [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Yes we had OBC so we waited until we got on the ship. We probably booked within 3 hours of boarding so availability was wide open. There's a discount for booking multiple days but anyone can get that any time. The limited time discounts were either 30% off a restaurant the first night or in our case, after we booked the 4 day package the same maitre D offered us a BOGO in addition. Here is the price list for multi day on board.2661ff7c8eea3c64f2f6daf42c8a9079.jpg

I am a little confused, are you saying you got two dining packages for the price of one? So using the image as an example you purchased two 4 dinner packages for $125?