Princess Cruise Secrets 2017

barbpretz

Test from FlickR

After days of trying different photo hosting sites after photobucket no longer allows posting to other web sites without paying I found FlickR

Challah____0922 by Howard on Flickr

Order this desert off the Children's menu

36311640182_b9294cd6d7_c.jpgVolcano___0943 by Howard , on Flickr

Now that one looks pretty good. The one I ordered a few years ago was completely different.

Now that one looks pretty good. The one I ordered a few years ago was completely different.

Each one that you order is different.

36436570016_a438925e17_c.jpgVolcano on the Children's menu by Howard , on Flickr

36436571746_bab5bd3cbd_c.jpgVolcano on the Children's menu by Howard , on Flickr

Custom made on different Princess Cruise Ships

36436575096_1a25d1519a_c.jpgVolcano on the Children's menu by Howard , on Flickr

• 2 weeks later...
I am looking forward to their versions of chocolate soufflé!! Last two cruises have been on Oceania and not a soufflé in sight[emoji22] I just had to make do with their magnificent food instead LOL

In the past Princess has been so kind as to make an extra chocolate soufflé for myself and companions on a second night. Unfortunately this time it's just myself and my husband who does not eat it!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I once asked the sweets chef why there was bread and butter pudding available for breakfast but not for sweets after dinner.

He asked for my stateroom number and for the rest of the cruise (15 days) I had bread and butter pudding delivered into my cabin every night!

It appeared just like magic... and it was delicious!

I thanked him personally on the last night in the dining room, and that night there it was again with his recipe!

What magnificent service!

Never come across anything like this before or since, and been using his recipe ever since.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

I once asked the sweets chef why there was bread and butter pudding available for breakfast but not for sweets after dinner.

He asked for my stateroom number and for the rest of the cruise (15 days) I had bread and butter pudding delivered into my cabin every night!

It appeared just like magic... and it was delicious!

I thanked him personally on the last night in the dining room, and that night there it was again with his recipe!

What magnificent service!

Never come across anything like this before or since, and been using his recipe ever since.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Can you share the recipe?