4 meal Specialty Dining Package

olemissreb

We are going on the POA in May 2018. I have a $300 OBC. Would it be better to purchase the 4 Meal Specialty Dining Package on board or online? I was thinking online, but maybe I'm overlooking something and using OBC might be better.

If online is better, then that just means I can drink more! :wine-glass::cocktail::tropical-drink::champagne-toast::whiskey-glass:

Thanks for all the help. While I've cruised before, the NCL way of doing this is all new to me!

We are going on the POA in May 2018. I have a $300 OBC. Would it be better to purchase the 4 Meal Specialty Dining Package on board or online? I was thinking online, but maybe I'm overlooking something and using OBC might be better.

If online is better, then that just means I can drink more! :wine-glass::cocktail::tropical-drink::champagne-toast::whiskey-glass:

Thanks for all the help. While I've cruised before, the NCL way of doing this is all new to me!

The price for the dining package will be the same either way, just be aware that on board it has to be purchased on day 1 or day 2. In either case, you should be able to pre-book specialty restaurants on board when it is less than 90 days until your cruise.

if you book it online, they might require a payment at the end to cover the cost of the package. if you dont mind paying an extra 10 dollars, book it onboard the ship with your obc

you cant use obc for online purchases.

So I can make my dining reservations in advance - say for three nights - then purchase the 3 night package as soon as I board?

Yes you can, but you would have to pay for Moderno and Teppenyaki when you book, and then get it refunded once onboard.

I believe it is refunded as OBC, which doesn't help if you are buying the SDP onboard to use up OBC.

Book online. Get the [small] discount. Use your OBC for Blue Hawaii's, Chi Chi's, Topical Itches, and Mai tai's.

I'm thinking this may be the way to go. Thanks everyone for all your help. I'll at least put off purchasing the SDP until the last possible minute (maybe when I make final payment!:D)