Just curious....Grandeur of the Seas March 18th sailing

doxie4

I was on the Southern coast/Bahamas sailing out of Baltimore with my mother, sister and her husband. The night of our return, all of us except my brother-in-law came down with a terrible upper respiratory virus. Everyone keeps asking me how many other cruisers from that cruise got sick, so I thought I would put it out here on this forum just to see if any other cruise critic members were on that cruise. Thanks!

I was on the Southern coast/Bahamas sailing out of Baltimore with my mother, sister and her husband. The night of our return, all of us except my brother-in-law came down with a terrible upper respiratory virus. Everyone keeps asking me how many other cruisers from that cruise got sick, so I thought I would put it out here on this forum just to see if any other cruise critic members were on that cruise. Thanks!

That's been going around on land here in the DC area (and others) for the last 3 months or so. I had it in Feb for three weeks and it had nothing to do with a cruise. I think I caught it at work. It's just going around.

Thanks everyone! My brother-in-law has it as well now. It is definitely a nasty bug! I didn't think too many others on the cruise could have had it because everyone we saw seemed to be having a great time as were we!