Do Junior Suites have refrigerator/freezers?

We will be on Brilliance of the Seas next week and my fiancé recently had back surgery and wants to bring his ice pack so he can ice his back. Can anyone tell me if our Junior Suite will have a freezer? If not, would you think our room stewart would freeze it for him?

No cabins have freezers. The "fridges" are really more coolers and don't get as cold as a fridge. Contact special needs department and put in a request. The Steward doesn't have a freezer either. They have access to ice makers, not freezers.

We will be on Brilliance of the Seas next week and my fiancé recently had back surgery and wants to bring his ice pack so he can ice his back. Can anyone tell me if our Junior Suite will have a freezer? If not, would you think our room stewart would freeze it for him?

No freezer. The stateroom attendant can bring ice twice daily.

You may want to contact Special Needs at special_needs@rccl.com and make arrangements for the ice pack.

I bring my ice bag along and either get the cabin steward to fill it. Sometimes, I will also fill it in the windjammer. Other times, I bring a spoon and scoop it into the bag that way. Depends on the ice they give out too. Because sometimes the ice is crushed making the tongs useless, thus the spoon.

When DH broke his elbow and we had to cruise with a full arm cast, we shipped the luggage up to our pre-cruise hotel. Porters were well paid on that trip.

We recently sailed shortly after my DH had surgery too. We bought an old fashioned ice bag that my DH used every day. We told the cabin steward the situation and he brought us a big bucket of ice twice a day. The ice bag doesn't sweat like a plastic ziploc bag would and worked great since we had no access to a freezer. Not sure how steady your fiance is in the shower, but we also ordered a shower stool through the special needs department which fit into the little shower so he could sit and use the hand held shower.

This is similar to what I bought at our local Walgreens.

https://www.amazon.com/Treatments-Long-lasting-Temperature-Nature-Defined/dp/B00LIND83Y?th=1