Carnival Gift cards 10% off for $500 gift cards? About to give up on ever getting

Galleon1234

Well, I have been checking Verizon, Aarp etc. for the 10% off $500 Carnival Gift cards for weeks several times a day... DELUXE REWARDS is the supplier to both Verizon, AARP etc. I believe. Seems like DELUXE REWARDS has lost it's ability to get the Carnival cards and can't supply them anymore or they are not supplying them to the retailers I know about:(! Tired of checking 20 times a day, but would really like to use them to pay off a cruise.

They were available Wednesday morning? I check constantly and never see them. Please post on this thread if you see them again:)!! PLEASE!!!!

There were at least 2 new threads posted when they came out on Wednesday. Plus the 2 or 3 other long ones were updated. Someone will always update or post on the page. By the next time they come out, this thread may be buried.

I and many others have been getting the cards for years. I remember checking in the middle of the night. Matter of fact, a few weeks ago I got one at 4:30am. It's a pain checking but I've gotten so used to it, I probably go on 15 times a day when I have money to buy them. Don't get frustrated.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I've gotten them 4 times the past 5 weeks. Need to try odd times, early and and around midnight east coast have worked for me. A few months ago couldn't grab one for the life of me. Lol.

They may only have $100th but there is no shipping charges/wait for electronic gift cards. I got $1000 worth from All State. All worked perfect.

Sent from my VK810 4G using Forums mobile app

I had some issues with allstate and the ecards. Twice i tried to get them but the order would say sold out after I got to the end of the process. Then they held the authorization for days. Yesterday I called first and the lady told me that she could see the $100 physical cards in stock but had no way of telling if the ecards were available. So I got a physical one and just paid the shipping. It went through fine. Ordered another one this morning. I'm fine getting the mailed ones. I know other people haven't had issues with the ecards, but they don't seem to like me. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

The Allstate rewards has had them non stop for weeks now. limit 5 cards a day. Took me 1 day to earn 10,000 points and i'm not even an Allstate customer. Just download the App for your phone or iPad. When you search for it on iPad look under iPhone apps and it works just the same for the iPad.

Also its not a matter of Deluxe Rewards being able to supply them adequately, its just they have to limit the availability because someone has to eat that 10% discount cost. If you put a unlimited supply up, someones pockets are going to drain faster then the sponsorship or advertising cost gains and then the rewards company goes under.

I stumbled across the AARP thread about a month ago and with initial sign up had enough for 300 in cards. Earned points through surveys, emails and promo codes to get another 1300. Then found out about Verizon and after seeing a post late at night was able to snag five 500 cards. Then heard about Allstate and got 5000 points for signing up, 10000 for downloading their app and a few more thousand for various email promo codes. Bottom line is I got 5800 in cards, and another 200 for free through the Carnival MasterCard. Saved 580 dollars, which is enough for 7 days of Cheers including gratuities. And the extra 200 from the credit card is pure gravy.

Sent from my XT1254 using Forums mobile app

They may only have $100th but there is no shipping charges/wait for electronic gift cards. I got $1000 worth from All State. All worked perfect.

Thanks so much for posting this. I downloaded the app. There's a promo code that I assume is good for today only...2017aprilfools for 1,000 free points. That plus the points they gave me for joining (they didn't show in the app but they did in the rewards store part of the app) were enough for several e-cards. I bought 2 $100's, which arrived in my email immediately. I called Carnival and had them swap out my deposit that I had paid by credit card ($50/person for 4 of us). Then I went back into the app and bought $300 more and applied those myself on the Carnival website. Saved $50 so far on our cruise.

Thanks so much for posting this. I downloaded the app. There's a promo code that I assume is good for today only...2017aprilfools for 1,000 free points. That plus the points they gave me for joining (they didn't show in the app but they did in the rewards store part of the app) were enough for several e-cards. I bought 2 $100's, which arrived in my email immediately. I called Carnival and had them swap out my deposit that I had paid by credit card ($50/person for 4 of us). Then I went back into the app and bought $300 more and applied those myself on the Carnival website. Saved $50 so far on our cruise.

That's great. It is nice to save money. We got enough for cruise for and cheers. Save $150 or more. Makes Cheers very worth it.

I stumbled across the AARP thread about a month ago and with initial sign up had enough for 300 in cards. Earned points through surveys, emails and promo codes to get another 1300. Then found out about Verizon and after seeing a post late at night was able to snag five 500 cards. Then heard about Allstate and got 5000 points for signing up, 10000 for downloading their app and a few more thousand for various email promo codes. Bottom line is I got 5800 in cards, and another 200 for free through the Carnival MasterCard. Saved 580 dollars, which is enough for 7 days of Cheers including gratuities. And the extra 200 from the credit card is pure gravy.

Sent from my XT1254 using Forums mobile app

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Forums mobile app

If you live in a place with a Meijer they have where you can get $5 Off MPerks offer with every $50 in gift card purchases (including Carnival) up to $500 in purchases. Last week I got $300 in AARP Carnival Cards and $500 in cards from Meijer all for 10% off. The Meijer's MPerks offer is good until 4/8/17.

Well, I have been checking Verizon, Aarp etc. for the 10% off $500 Carnival Gift cards for weeks several times a day... DELUXE REWARDS is the supplier to both Verizon, AARP etc. I believe. Seems like DELUXE REWARDS has lost it's ability to get the Carnival cards and can't supply them anymore or they are not supplying them to the retailers I know about:(! Tired of checking 20 times a day, but would really like to use them to pay off a cruise.

Try checking on the CC Carnival boards where you posted this and look for the thread about AARP cards first and check the last page to see if they are available. I also have it set to get notices by email when that thread comes up and anyone post anything at all on it. I usually am able to get them. I let my BIL know last week and he snagged $1000 worth.

If you live in a place with a Meijer they have where you can get $5 Off MPerks offer with every $50 in gift card purchases (including Carnival) up to $500 in purchases. Last week I got $300 in AARP Carnival Cards and $500 in cards from Meijer all for 10% off. The Meijer's MPerks offer is good until 4/8/17.

Do you get the $5 coupons right when you check out? I was a bit confused because the small print on the offer says 'allow 2 hours for reward to start.' ??

Is there a reason your only trying to get the $500 cards??

As others have pointed out there are other options like the $100 cards which are also 10% off. If you buy 5 of them each time they are listed you would save the same amount of money as the $500 cards....

If your not already subscribed to the big 3 threads (2 of them that have been running for years) you should. But every time you get an email that there has been a response to a thread you have to check it or you wont get another update until you do. Which can get annoying because many people reply to those threads. But it will be just as effective as waiting and hoping that someone will post to your thread....

Those threads are updated every single time the cards are available..I have made it easy for you and added the links...

AARP

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2208976&page=105

Verizon

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2081176

Allstate

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2449490