Carnival Gift cards 10% off for $500 gift cards? About to give up on ever getting

Galleon1234

The easiest way is to sign up and earn points for the Allstate cards. Can earn about 17,000 points easily within a week via 10,000 for the app tracking, 5,000 for signing up and 2,000 in promo codes. They always have ecards available for redemption and you save on shipping charges. They come in 50 and 100 denominations.

I just purchased 4 of the $500 Carnival gift cards and they gave me free shipping!! These are regular gift cards not the

e-cards. I was surprised at the free shipping. I thought I would have had to pay for it.

AARP just sold another round of cards Tuesday. The $500 cards went kind of fast, I think they were gone by around noon. But the $100 cards lasted well into the afternoon. I've only been registered there for about 2 1/2 weeks and currently have over 11,000 pts. I used 2,000 on Tuesday. I've put forth very little effort. All I've done is register (3,000 pts), log in every day (50 pts/day), sign up to receive some of their email newsletters (around 3,000 pts), and punched in promo codes that come in some of those newsletters (usually around 300 pts each). Plus I took three of their health & wellness quizzes for, I think, a few hundred points each. And there's plenty more quizzes to be had, but I really haven't needed to do them. If you have a FitBit, you can sync it to your account and earn points by reaching FitBit milestones. You don't have to join or be a member of AARP. From what I've read, the cards are available about every two weeks or so. I'm not big on tracking apps, so I'll avoid AllState.

I let it track me for two days and then after confirmation of the 10000 points being placed in my account, I got rid of the app. Earned about 22000 with them, have 5000 left.
That's not a bad idea. Do you have to log in to an account on the app and, if so, I'm guessing it's the same log in as your online account?

You said it tracked you for a couple days and another user said "several trips." Does there seem to be a certain number of miles to travel before it issues points?

And one last question, if you don't mind. Someone else said AllState has had Carnival cards available ever time they checked. Do you have the same experience? As opposed to every two weeks or so with AARP. We still have a long ways to go until our cruise, so I have plenty of time to get them through AARP, but if AllState has them more often, that's certainly not a bad thing. Thanks.

Allstate update. I got a $500 and 3 $100 ones. I did the e-cards and used them. Signed my husband up for the same. They have "challenges". Like go 10 trips without going over 80 mph or 3 days without breaking hard. Also, it says some emails will have a promo code you can use and that is 1000 points. Still waiting on getting Verizon. I never use my points.

Thank you very much!

Trying to decide if I want to buy $100 or $500. We don't drink so don't need cheers. Just may use it for pictures & spa. Hmmm

Yes! I am doing the spa too. I hope to get more for excursions. I believe I read you can add the card to your sign and sail account to pay for stuff.

That's not a bad idea. Do you have to log in to an account on the app and, if so, I'm guessing it's the same log in as your online account?

Same login... just redeeming points. It takes you to the website that has all of the rewards.

You said it tracked you for a couple days and another user said "several trips." Does there seem to be a certain number of miles to travel before it issues points?

It's different challenges to acquire points. Some are 3 day challenges. Others are based off the number of trips made. It just depends. I've had it less than a week and all ready have 25000 points.

And one last question, if you don't mind. Someone else said AllState has had Carnival cards available ever time they checked. Do you have the same experience? As opposed to every two weeks or so with AARP. We still have a long ways to go until our cruise, so I have plenty of time to get them through AARP, but if AllState has them more often, that's certainly not a bad thing.

They are always on there. They offer the physical ones that can be mailed to you. (You pay shipping like AARP) or they have the e-cards where they email the number to you and you can use it automatically and without shipping. I prefer the e-card method.

Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

And one last question, if you don't mind. Someone else said AllState has had Carnival cards available ever time they checked. Do you have the same experience? Thanks.

Allstate has always had the cards available in both ecard as well as physical. When I redeemed my points, it was either 50 or 100 denominations. Have read in this thread of someone getting a 500 denomination one.

Regarding the tracking, I just let it go for a couple days and it was amazing how it tracked me. The worst thing is that the app is always draining gigabytes since it's working in the background.

Sent from my XT1254 using Forums mobile app

Thank you very much!

Trying to decide if I want to buy $100 or $500. We don't drink so don't need cheers. Just may use it for pictures & spa. Hmmm

Have you already paid off your cruise? If not, you can use it to pay your balance. And grats, excursions, etc. Anything that goes on your sail n sign card.

For people using the Drivewise app, where do you get the gift cards? The app looks like it's just for tracking driving.

You need to sign up at http://www.allstaterewards.com

Make sure you're synced in with the app, and you're good to go. You should get 5000 for signing up, 10000 for the app tracking, plus more if you let it keep tracking you. Depending upon your driving habits, you can rack up points. You'll also get them for watching videos and redeeming promo codes from emails you receive.

Allstate has always had the cards available in both ecard as well as physical. When I redeemed my points, it was either 50 or 100 denominations. Have read in this thread of someone getting a 500 denomination one.

Regarding the tracking, I just let it go for a couple days and it was amazing how it tracked me. The worst thing is that the app is always draining gigabytes since it's working in the background.

Thanks. I didn't even think about data usage, which isn't like me because I'm very conscious of how much I'm using since I don't have a lot to spare. That's probably a no-go for me, then. Oh well, I think I'll be able to get all we need through AARP, it just would've been nice to find a source that has them more readily available. We don't have any of the retailers that carry the cards around here. I've heard some of them have $25 denominations, which I wouldn't mind having. We're taking a family of five who've never been before and it'd be nice to give each of their three teens a $25 card (because I can't afford to give them each $100). I know I can get $100 and they can split it between them, but the OCD in me wants to give them their own. ;p I'm also planning on creating my own scavenger hunt for our group and some of the lower denomination cards would make great prizes. We might end up taking a short road trip to hunt them down.

Just keep in my that as with most apps that you download on a smartphones you are allowing the developer of the Allstate app permission to access data or take other actions you may find intrusive or unnecessary (contacts list or physical location, access your emails, send text messages or listen in via your microphone).

You need to sign up at www.allstaterewards.com

Make sure you're synced in with the app, and you're good to go. You should get 5000 for signing up, 10000 for the app tracking, plus more if you let it keep tracking you. Depending upon your driving habits, you can rack up points. You'll also get them for watching videos and redeeming promo codes from emails you receive.

You need to supply an Allstate policy number to sign up for the rewards and I am inelligible because I'm in NY. Is there a way around this?

You need to supply an Allstate policy number to sign up for the rewards and I am inelligible because I'm in NY. Is there a way around this?

Even though I do have an Allstate policy, it had been reported on the boards that non policy holders have been able to download the app and accumulate many points via the app, initial sign up, promo codes and watching of videos.

Even though I do have an Allstate policy, it had been reported on the boards that non policy holders have been able to download the app and accumulate many points via the app, initial sign up, promo codes and watching of videos.

I find that hard to believe since it REQUIRES and Allstate policy number to get an account.

Even if you don't want Allstate to track your driving, you can still enter the Promo Codes. There were two today, EarthDay17 and 2017EarthDay. There usually is one sent out by e-mail each week as well.

Sent from my eye phone using Forums FFS

For people using the Drivewise app, where do you get the gift cards? The app looks like it's just for tracking driving.

There is a rewards section. For the record I do not have Allstate. It says you can sign up without a policy. I have redeemed points for ecards already.

http://https://goo.gl/photos/ivSQ8kBiy49bUrNv7

Edited by princesstissue