Carnival Gift cards 10% off for $500 gift cards? About to give up on ever getting

Galleon1234

Do you get the $5 coupons right when you check out? I was a bit confused because the small print on the offer says 'allow 2 hours for reward to start.' ??

It shows up in your MPerks awards online. You need to make sure you enter your MPerks phone number and Pin when you purchase the Carnival Card then the next time you go shopping at Meijer and enter your MPerks phone number and Pin it will ask you if you want to use your $5 off. I did that last week when I got groceries. Since I got $500 worth of Carnival Cards the next time I went to Meijers to get my groceries it asked me 10 times if I wanted to use the $5 off on that order. You don't need to go online to do anything but you can see they are there if you want to go look. In addition I used my Meijer Credit Card which gives me $10 for every $750 spent and my card purchase put me over the $750 so I had an additional $10 to go towards my groceries when I checked out.

The problem is, whenever they become available new threads are started and there are 983749287897234 threads about the gift cards on here. So just because you are subscribed to 1 thread to know when they become available, it's likely you won't be notified because that 1 thread won't be updated.

I am assuming these gift cards can be used when you have transferred your booking to a TA for the remainder of your final payment. Is that correct? Also are you able to pay the balance off your cruise off on the Carnival site if you now have it transferred to a TA?

I have purchased about $1600 worth of gift cards on AARP in the last 6 weeks. I've noticed when I check very early in the morning, like 5 or 6 am (Eastern), they sometimes have both the $100 and $500 available. But they do go very quick!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

It shows up in your MPerks awards online. You need to make sure you enter your MPerks phone number and Pin when you purchase the Carnival Card then the next time you go shopping at Meijer and enter your MPerks phone number and Pin it will ask you if you want to use your $5 off. I did that last week when I got groceries. Since I got $500 worth of Carnival Cards the next time I went to Meijers to get my groceries it asked me 10 times if I wanted to use the $5 off on that order. You don't need to go online to do anything but you can see they are there if you want to go look. In addition I used my Meijer Credit Card which gives me $10 for every $750 spent and my card purchase put me over the $750 so I had an additional $10 to go towards my groceries when I checked out.

I just bought $500 in Carnival gift cards at Meijer.

So I can use all $50 in one trip? We will probably get our Easter ham at Meijer.

I just bought $500 in Carnival gift cards at Meijer.

So I can use all $50 in one trip? We will probably get our Easter ham at Meijer.

Yes. The machine at the check out will ask you 10 times if you want to use your $5 off. Just keep hitting Yes.

Yes. The machine at the check out will ask you 10 times if you want to use your $5 off. Just keep hitting Yes.

(doing the happy dance.)

Thank you. For the second Easter in a row, I'll get my ham for free.

I love saving money.

• 2 weeks later...
I logged on but I am not seeing where to go.

:o

Sorry Citi cards Easy deals are sold out of the $500. I just looked.

When I log on to my Citicards I see the Citi Easy Deals on the upper right hand side.

If anyone sees the Verizon rewards ones let me knowwwww

Sent from my SM-G920V using Forums mobile app

The easiest way is to sign up and earn points for the Allstate cards. Can earn about 17,000 points easily within a week via 10,000 for the app tracking, 5,000 for signing up and 2,000 in promo codes. They always have ecards available for redemption and you save on shipping charges. They come in 50 and 100 denominations.

Well, I have been checking Verizon, Aarp etc. for the 10% off $500 Carnival Gift cards for weeks several times a day... DELUXE REWARDS is the supplier to both Verizon, AARP etc. I believe. Seems like DELUXE REWARDS has lost it's ability to get the Carnival cards and can't supply them anymore or they are not supplying them to the retailers I know about:(! Tired of checking 20 times a day, but would really like to use them to pay off a cruise.

I bought them Wednesday morning. They are releasing, but hours are erratic, and no absolute reason to when. Midnight to 6 am Eastern time has been when Ive gotten mine except for a random Wednesday afternoon.

Can you please explain a little more about the Allstate rewards if your insurance is not with them? I know about the "Drivewise" app, but are there other ways to earn points or add to the Drivewise points?

Thanks!

Oh God yes. They will shower you with points if you keep your eye open. You will get points for opening an account. You can get points for using Drivewise App to monitor your driving (after several trips in a row without any "hard braking" or driving over 80 MPH, you will earn points.There are several short videos at the allstaterewards.com site. After watching each video you will get a promo code you can submit for points. If you check your email messages you'll see regular "bonus" promo codes you can plug in. I joined on March 12 of this year and I have not done much of anything except let the Drivewise App do its thing, watch the videos, and enter some emailed promo codes -- I have used the points to buy 20 $100 gift cards (so that's 20,000 points) and somehow I still have 11,000+ points in my account.

Allstate Drivewise rewards has the $500 cards right now. I am through checking AARP!

I just signed up for the Allstate rewards program (received 5,000 points) watched a few videos (earned another 3,000 points). Bought a $500 card for 5,000 points and then three $100 cards (using the other 3,000 points). So $800 in gift cards for $720. Score!!! And I do not have AllState for any of my insurance...

Going right now to apply it to my account and pay for my CHEERS program for hubby and myself. :-)

Allstate Drivewise rewards has the $500 cards right now. I am through checking AARP!

I just signed up for the Allstate rewards program (received 5,000 points) watched a few videos (earned another 3,000 points). Bought a $500 card for 5,000 points and then three $100 cards (using the other 3,000 points). So $800 in gift cards for $720. Score!!! And I do not have AllState for any of my insurance...

Going right now to apply it to my account and pay for my CHEERS program for hubby and myself. :-)

Me too! I wonder if I can sign my husband up????