Princess show

Teibban

When we want to watch the production shows, we go to the theater at least 45min - 1 hour before the first show time to be able to get our choice seats. We bring our drinks from the bar.

I do likewise.

The only think I don't appreciate is the music blasting away while trying to watch a movie or read.

We always arrive 30 minutes or more early.

Guess I'm a 1/2 glass kind of guy. We don't mind going early if needed. It gives us a chance to unwind a bit (yes even ON a cruise) and or socialize with others in our parties or new people if interested.:cool:

Princess currently has two shows on certain ships that were produced and directed by Broadway producer/director Steven Schwartz. They are Magic to Do and Born to Dance. Princess has contracted for a total of 4 shows from Steven Schwartz. So there are two more shows to come.

Those shows are terrific!

We've never had a problem getting seats in the theater for the later show. Many times, we head there straight from the dining room and get there right before it starts.

We always go early to get good seats also. We have made some good friends in the theater by going early.

To this day we still email some of them.

Tony