Legend Fun Times on Alaskan cruise

sgcass123

It seems that the Legend leaving Seattle has a few itineraries. Mine goes Tuesday-Tuesday - and does the Tracy Arm Fjord. Would love to see those Fun Times when someone does those too. Thanks!!!

It seems that the Legend leaving Seattle has a few itineraries. Mine goes Tuesday-Tuesday - and does the Tracy Arm Fjord. Would love to see those Fun Times when someone does those too. Thanks!!!

Correct. This year, ours was the only 8-day and the only one that did both Tracy Arm and Glacier Bay. The rest of the sailings this year are 7-day ones that do either Tracy Arm or Glacier Bay, and they add in Victoria as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Booked on the Aug 1 Alaska carnival cruise from Seattle. Flying in the night before. Does anyone know if a hotel that offers shuttle service from hotel to cruise? The hotels I found were $300+. Don't really want to spend that much $, but want a clean place to rest my head.

Booked on the Aug 1 Alaska carnival cruise from Seattle. Flying in the night before. Does anyone know if a hotel that offers shuttle service from hotel to cruise? The hotels I found were $300+. Don't really want to spend that much $, but want a clean place to rest my head.

If you are only coming in the night before and aren't really looking to do any sight seeing, I'd recommend looking for hotels closer to Sea Tac airport vs. staying in downtown Seattle. Usually the airport hotels will offer a shuttle to pick you up from airport and take you to hotel. Then either look into a private car service, a shared shuttle or simply call a cab or get an uber to pick you up from hotel to cruise terminal and then cruise terminal back to airport. Check out the West Coast departures board- lots of great suggestions there regarding Seattle hotels.

You'll save money on the hotel by staying close to airport... and can spend that money on the shuttle. Seattle express charges approx. $30 pp round trip from hotel to Pier 91 and then Pier 91 to airport...

https://seattleexpress.com/tour/cruise-ship-transfers/

We'll be cruising on August 8th! Can't wait!!

Enjoy your cruise.

I am cruising Sept. 5 and flying in the night before I have booked The Moore Hotel the prices weren't too bad considering it is a holiday and in the Pike Place Market area but beware they do not have A/C. I wasn't able to find any free shuttles from the airport to the hotels in downtown I am looking at maybe using a car service to get from airport to hotel.

We are flying in the day before our cruise to Alaska. We booked a hotel near the Space Needle. Taxis were expensive from the airport. I researched the area to find the best way. Light Rail seems to be the best. Light rail travels up and down the city. Westgate Station is the nearest station to downtown Seattle. Its a grand total of $3.00 to make the transfer.

Links are below:

https://www.soundtransit.org/Schedules/Link-light-rail

https://www.soundtransit.org/Fares-and-Passes/Link-fares

• 2 weeks later...
Correct. This year, ours was the only 8-day and the only one that did both Tracy Arm and Glacier Bay. The rest of the sailings this year are 7-day ones that do either Tracy Arm or Glacier Bay, and they add in Victoria as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The first cruise out of Seattle(May 8th) was 8 days as well. Ours was the only sailing that was in Victoria for 12 hours(10am-10pm).